Hotel management is one of the fastest growing sectors. There is a lot of scope in this field. OSGU has one of the best hotel management institutes in India functional under it. Situated in Hisar, Haryana, the School of Hospitality Management is one of a kind whose quality speaks for it.
The aspirants are trained under the highly qualified faculty who has rich experience in the field. Overall development of the candidates is taken care of, by faculty members. The candidates are prepared by sharpening of their professional as well as interpersonal skills.
Also, in view of our tie-ups with several well-known hotel management organizations, the students are rendered with multiple chances and opportunities for placement as well. The candidates are prepared for the businesses and different areas of hospitality management allowing them to excel in the industry.
There are several reasons why the School of Hospitality Management is an ideal school for the aspiring hoteliers. A few reasons are listed as follows:
- We motivate our students to explore new ideas and apply them in their own way to build up confidence among them.
- Students will be trained to know about mitigation strategies in an efficient manner.
- Students learn to understand and translate the wishes and desires of guests into appealing, customer-oriented products and services.
- The programmes prepare the students to learn how they can lead a business in the international hospitality industry as a manager or entrepreneur.
- To provide a creative atmosphere in which studies and research thrive both among the students and the faculty
DHM (Diploma in Hotel Management)
This is the diploma that will provide the students with a basic knowledge of the industry and the chronology of how it all works. One can acquire specialization through the higher degrees.
Bachelor of Hotel Management
Adding to the administrative development of the pupil, this program also guides the students in various aspects in hospitality sector, A hotel are the skills that are developed under this program.
Masters in Tourism Management
A Master in Tourism Management outfits students with essential knowledge such as developing entrepreneurial ventures, increasing revenue, championing sustainability, and managing natural and human resources. Program participants will also learn about the basic building blocks of tourism, including universal themes like management.
How to Apply
The process for application is not quite complicated. If you are unsure of the program that will be suitable for you, you can book a free session for tele-counselling; or if you have to enquire about the admissions, you can fill out the enquiry form; else, you can even submit your application for your desired program online.
- July 10, 2023
- May 1, 2023