Published under the aegis of Research Committee, Om Sterling Global University, Hisar
Published by Om Sterling Global University, Hisar
Title: International Journal of Technical Research
Editor-in-Chief: Prof. (Dr.) Ajay Poddar
ISSN: 2278-5787 (Online)
Opinions and views expressed in the articles are those of authors and do not reflect the ideas or opinions of the publisher. The publisher does not take legal responsibility for the accuracy/similarity of the content, or liability for any errors or omissions. The publisher does not endorse or refute opinions, views or suggestions regarding matter contained in the journal articles.
Submission Guidelines for Authors
- Manuscripts should be submitted in Word.
- Use a normal, Times New Roman font, Size 12, for text.
- Use italics for emphasis.
- Use the automatic page numbering function to number the pages.
- Do not use field functions.
- Use tab stops or other commands for indents, not the space bar.
- Use the table function, not spreadsheets, to make tables.
- Use the equation editor or Math Type for equations.
- Save your file in .docx format (Word 2007 or higher) or .doc format (older Word versions).
- All manuscript files should be formatted to contain line numbers.
- Quotations of more than 40 words should be set off clearly, either by indenting the left-hand margin or by using a smaller typeface. Use double quotation marks for direct quotations and single quotation marks for quotations within quotations and for words or phrases used in a special sense.
Please use no more than three levels of displayed headings. e.g.
Abbreviations should be defined at first mention and used consistently thereafter, e.g. Catalytic Converter (CC).
Reference Style: APA
Senesil, G. S., Baldassarre, G., Senesi, N., &Radina, B. (1999). Trace element inputs into soils by anthropogenic activities and implications for human health. Chemosphere, 39, 343–377. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0045-6535(99)00115-0
USEPA. (2005). Human health risk assessment protocol. Characterizing risk and hazard: Chapter 7. September 2005. USEPA, Office of Solid Waste, pp. 1–15. https://archive.epa.gov/epawa ste/hazard/tsd/td/web/pdf/05hhrap7.pdf (Retrieved in April, 2021)
WHO. (2017). Guidelines for drinking‑water quality, fourth edition incorporating the first addendum. World Health Organization. ISBN 978–92–4–154995–0.