The process of taking admission at Om Sterling Global University is so simple and takes very little time. Please read the general guidelines prior to start the admission process at OSGU. The admission can either be taken in offline or online mode. The steps of both the modes are as follows:
The Offline Mode of taking admission involves the following steps:
- Visit to admission cell located at OSGU campus.
- Filling up of application form for admission on prescribed performa available at the admission counter of the OSGU.
- Appearing in Om Sterling Global University Entrance Examination (if any) followed by GD/PI at a center fixed by the University, wherever applicable.
- Submission of required documents as mentioned in documents checklist.
- Deposit of fee and issue of enrollment letter.
- Issue of admission letter.
- You are enrolled at OSGU.
The Online Mode of taking admission involves the following steps:
- Fill the basic details on https://admission.osgu.ac.in/ tab to start the registration process.
- Your email id and mobile no. verification will be done and after successful verification, your login details (username and password) will be emailed to you.
- Now login using the user-id and password credential as provided to you.
- Apply by filling online form along with a payment of application fee for the course of your interest subject to fulfilling of eligibility conditions.
- Now you will get an offer letter for admission from OSGU.
- Upload your documents.
- Now you will get the admission acceptance letter.
- Pay the requisite fees.
- You are enrolled at OSGU
For more details please feel free to contact us at
+91-8607 899 999
+91-8255 099 999
- A student shall be eligible for admission to any course of study offered by the University if she/he fulfills the eligibility criteria as mentioned in the University Prospectus and follows the admission process prescribed by the University for the Particular Course of study.
- A student shall also be eligible for admission to any course of study of this University on migration from any other University or Board if she/he has passed an examination equivalent to the examination of this University prescribed by the Ordinances for admission to the concerned course of this University: For transfer of credits please refer to Ordinance (Transfer of Credits) of the University available at the website.
- Application form for admission to the various programs offered by University may be obtained from the admission office or downloaded from the website.
- Admission of students shall be made strictly on the basis of merit adjudged through All-India Common Entrance Test or through OM Sterling Global University Entrance Test/Merit/Viva/Personal Interview or a combination of these.
- The Entrance Examination shall be held at University campus and/or other such places as notified by the University from time to time.
- Minimum qualifications for admission to the programs in various Departments have been prescribed and are available in information brochure/University website.
- Only such candidates who have passed an examination of an Indian University/ Board established or recognized by State/Central Government or such other examination as has been recognized equivalent by State/Central Government/ University shall be considered for admission.
- Admissions to the various programs of studies shall be made by the Admission Committee of the concerned Department comprising of the Dean/ HOD as Chairman, and two members nominated by the Vice Chancellor.
- The syllabi, format, duration, scheme of evaluation of the entrance examination will be as decided time to time by the University.
- The University shall follow reservation policy prescribed by the State Government for private universities for admissions to various courses.
- If, at any time, it is discovered that a candidate has made a false or incorrect statement or other fraudulent means have been used for securing admission her/his name will be removed from the rolls of the University.
- Minimum of 25% seats for admission in the University will be reserved for students of the State of Haryana.
- The students shall deposit fees as prescribed by the University from time to time on or before the date fixed by the University.
- Admission process involves the following steps:
- Filling up of application form for admission on prescribed Performa and a payment of Rs. 750/- for Diploma/UG and Rs. 1000/- for PG courses as an application fee.
- Appearing in Om Sterling Global University Entrance Examination followed by GD/PI at a centre fixed by the University, wherever applicable.
- The following documents are required to be submitted at the time of depositing the fee:
- Self attested copies of 10th, 12th, UG and PG mark sheets (as applicable).
- Self attested copies of qualifying examination/entrance examination, whichever applicable.
- Proof of residence.
- Passport size photographs (4 Pcs.).
- Photocopy of AADHAR Card.
- For admission enquiry, the students may contact the University Admission Office, OM Sterling Global University NH-52, Hisar-Chandigarh Road – 125001
- The fee concession for the 25% of the students who are domicile of Haryana shall be based on merit-cum-means and be as follows:
- One fifth of the 25% will be granted full tuition fee concession.
- Two fifth of the 25% will be granted 50% tuition fee concession.
- The balance two fifth of the 25% will be granted
- 25% tuition fee concession.