- Training Restaurant with Bar: A training restaurant and bar, equipped to cater latest national and international techniques of services at par with the industry.
Training of Buffets, Banquets, Guerdon Service, etc. are also provided in this lab.
- Basic Training Kitchen: This kitchen is used primarily to introduce the art of cookery to the student.
- Quantity Food Kitchen: Used for banquet and bulk cooking and is the launching pad for new course, familiarity with the art and science of cooking is indeed an essential part of good hospitality operations.
- Advance Training Kitchen: Having mastered the basics, it is time for the students to progress on to this kitchen. Elaborate dishes are prepared here. The cuisines under consideration are Continental, Indian, Chinese, Mexican, Arabic, Italian, Scandinavian, Spanish.
- Bakery and Confectionary: This lab takes care of all baking and confectionary requirements of the syllabus. Students prepare the most exquisite breads and desserts.
- Front Office: Front Office is equipped with Front Office Counter, Bulletin Board, Public Address System, Luggage Net and all required accessories. Since it is the first point of contact for guests, special attention is paid to its upkeep.
- Housekeeping: Fully furnished Housekeeping is equipped with Guest Room. Laundry Area, Electrical and on electrical leaning equipment to provide specialized training in Linen Management, use of chemicals, accommodation upkeep etc.
- Computer Application: The Institute has a well-equipped Computer Lab with fidelio and Shawman software used in hotel industry.
The students are extensively exposed to the use of standard software and their utilization in management problem solving.