The School of Architecture & Planning (SAP) at OSGU, is rich in student diversity, creativity and imaginative talent and is highly dedicated to prepare the students as future architects and designers. The school is all set to shape the career of all its students in order to enable them work in collaboration, synthesize from complexity and catalyze the transformation for fostering the public good and research in all sectors of real world. As the university believes that designing is an act of shaping and developing our environment that suits to our physical and psychological needs. Keeping this view in mind, SAP offers nationally accredited full time courses in architecture and planning to build a great foundation at Local, Regional, National and International Level.
Working on the core vision of OSGU, the school aims at developing our students in theoretical, practical and problem solving attributes. Here, the students are encouraged to pursue their creative interest along with building their professional career in the field. Highly experienced and well qualified faculty at SAP is involved in teaching and research in the field of architecture and planning. The state-of-the-art facilities, laboratories and studio of SAP are able to provide the students with a broad range of knowledge and opportunities in both the public and private sectors of the industry.
There are several reasons for SAP, being an ideal school for the aspiring architects. A few reasons are listed as follows:
- The School facilitates ultra-modern classrooms having in-built projectors, audio-visual mechanisms, and fully functional architecture and planning related labs along with latest configuration enabled computers that support the teaching and learning.
- State-of-the-art facilities including licensed professional working software’s such as BIM, CAD and other designing programmes required for smooth learning among the students.
- Frequent site visits are arranged for our students so that they can understand and work on real world problems related to the field.
- Regular interaction with eminent Architects and Field professional so that students can learn from their experience and a spirit of collaboration and teamwork amongst students can be promoted.
- The School encourages students to interact and learn from students ad faculties from various other courses in order to enrich their experience by participating in contests, programs and events.
The objective of Master of Architecture is to prepare students for professional practice in the field of Architecture. The course provides training and exposure to the students and also helps them develop a deep insight in a variety of aspects related to the field of architecture.
How to Apply
The process for application is not quite complicated. If you are unsure of the program that will be suitable for you, you can book a free session for tele-counselling; or if you have to enquire about the admissions, you can fill out the enquiry form; else, you can even submit your application for your desired program online.
- September 5, 2020
What is Architecture – An Overview In the most common form, architecture is the study of the concerned techniques and art of buildings, infrastructures, and designing. […]