|1||Name of the Institution||OM STERLING GLOBAL UNIVERSITY|
|2||Address||NH – 52, Hisar – Chandigarh Road, Hisar.|
|5||Name of the Sponsoring Body/Society/Trust||OM WELFARE SOCIETY|
|6||Governing Body of the Society||
Details of the members with their brief background is attached.
|7||Name of the President/ Chancellor||Dr. Punit Goyal|
|9||Name of the Vice-Chancellor||Prof. N. P. Kaushik|
|12||Name of the Registrar||Prof. Vinod Kumar|
|15||Governance of the University||Name of the Bodies||Frequency of the Meeting|
Board of Management
3 times in a Year
6 times in a Year
2 times in a Year
4 times in a Year
2 times in a Month
List of members of the above bodies are attached.
|16||Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)||Please see the Annexure–III|
|17||Faculty Development Cell||Please see the Annexure–IV|
|18||Admission Committee||Please see the Annexure–V|
|19||OMBUDSMAN of the University||Please see the Annexure–VI|
|20||Gender Sensitization Cell (GSC)||Please see the Annexure–VII|
|21||Anti-Ragging Committee & Anti-Ragging Squad||
The constitution of Anti Ragging Committees and Anti-Ragging Squad are attached.
|22||Online Grievance Redressal Mechanism||Online Grievance Redressal Mechanism has been established : Click here|
|23||Students Welfare & Grievance Redressal Committee||Please see the Annexure–IX|
|24||Complaint Committee / Sexual Harassment Redressal Committee||Please see the Annexure–X|
|25||SC / ST & Minority Cell||Please see the Annexure–XI|
|26||International Student’s Cell||Please see the Annexure–XII|
|27||Students Disciplinary Committee||Please see the Annexure–XIII|
|28||Hostel Committee||Please see the Annexure–XIV|
|29||Mess Committee||Please see the Annexure–XV|
|30||Event & Cultural Committee||Please see the Annexure–XVI|
|31||Sports Recreational Committee comprising||Please see the Annexure–XVII|
|32||Entrepreneurship Development Cell (EDC)||Please see the Annexure–XVIII|
|33||Women Empowerment Cell||Please see the Annexure–XIX|
|34||Industry Academia Interface Cell (IAIC)||Please see the Annexure–XX|
|35||Intellectual Property Right Cell||Please see the Annexure–XXI|
|36||Training and Placement Cell||Please see the Annexure–XXII|
|37||Students Competitively Development Cell (SCDC)||Please see the Annexure–XXIII|
|38||Project Handling Committee||Please see the Annexure–XXIV|
|39||Professional Tie UPS & Consulting Cell (PCC)||Please see the Annexure–XXV|
|40||Legal Cell||Please see the Annexure–XXVI|
|41||Student Wellbeing Counseling Cell||Please see the Annexure–XXVII|
|42||Training & Career Support Committee for Students||Please see the Annexure–XXVIII|
|43||Departmental Operation Committee||Please see the Annexure–XXIX|
|44||Department Research Committee||Please see the Annexure–XXX|
|45||Departmental Promotion Committee||Please see the Annexure–XXXI|
|46||Employees Welfare and Grievance Redressal Committee||Please see the Annexure–XXXII|
|47||Examination Committee||Please see the Annexure–XXXIII|
|48||Infrastructure Development Committee||Please see the Annexure–XXXIV|
|49||Library Development Committee||Please see the Annexure–XXXV|
|50||Marketing & Promotion Committee||Please see the Annexure–XXXVI|
|51||Research Development Committee||Please see the Annexure–XXXVII|
|52||Gender Sensitization Cell||Please see the Annexure–XXXVIII|
|53||IT Cell||Please see the Annexure–XXXIX|
|54||Technical Up-Gradation Cell||Please see the Annexure–XXXX|
NAME OF THE PROGRAMMES ALONG WITH FEE
ADMISSION PROCEDURE OF THE UNIVERSITY:
- Through National level entrance examinations conducted by agencies authorized by government like JEE, CUET, CLAT, etc.
- All admissions are made on merit basis.
- All admissions are made with strict compliance of the guidelines issued by various statutory bodies (UGC, AICTE, PCI, BCI, ITPI, RCI etc.) and government of Haryana.
- Guidelines issued for reservation of students from state of Haryana are followed.
- Admission forms are available online (on website) or offline in admission cell.
SCHOLARSHIPS OFFERED BY THE UNIVERSITY:
- Merit based Meritorious Scholarship
- Siblings Scholarship
- Management Scholarship
- Single Girl Child Scholarship
- Sports Scholarship
- Super Achiever Scholarship
- Teacher’s Ward
- OSGU Staff Members
- Girl Siblings
- Old Student Policy
- Orphan/Single Parent Candidates
- International Students
- Defense Personal Scholarship
- COVID Warrior Scholarship
ADMISSION POLICY FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Scope of Policy
This policy applies to all international applicants for undergraduate, postgraduate and research programmes at Om Sterling Global University, Hisar (OSGU).
Om Sterling Global University, Hisar aims to provide a clear, fair and transparent admissions process for all students. We aim to ensure that the procedures related to the international student application process are clear and that an applicant is aware of the stages of the application process, including legislative requirements.
Govt. Legislation and Regulation Considered for Admission
- Age Discrimination Act 2006
- Data Protection Act 1998
- Disability Discrimination Act 2005
- Equality Act 2010
- Freedom of Information Act 2000
- Human Rights Act 1998
- Race Relations Act 1976
- Race Relations Amendment Act 2000
- Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974
- Sex Discrimination Act 1975
- Special Education Needs and Disability Act 2001
Information available at Website and Print Material
- Programme specifications
- Entry requirements for each programme
- Admission information including the process which will be followed
- Application deadlines and processes for considering application fees
- Payment deadlines, methods and refund procedures
- Overview of the stages of the application of international students
- The legislative requirements of international students to study in India.
- A clear statement that applications from a wide of range of cultural backgrounds are welcome
- Information for international students related to life in India, including living costs and expenses
- Attendance requirements
- University follows dual semester system in an academic year, however, in some programmes the annual system is applicable as per guidelines of respective Regulatory bodies.
- Examination conducted as per the predefined ordinances as approved by Academic Council and Board of Management.
- All activities related to conduct of examination falls under the purview of Controller of Examination – OSGU.
- University has adopted continuous assessment of students with internal assessment (40%, Attendance, Midterm Tests, Quiz, Assignments and Class Performance) and end term examinations (60%).
- University has adopted 10-point scale system for awarding the letter grades.
- Examinations are conducted as per the scheme and syllabi designed by respective BOS and approved by Academic Council.
- University has implemented the choice base credit system.
- Examinations and declaration of result is a time bound activity, which follows the academic calendar of OSGU.