Students select options from a broad array of courses that match their interests; this may include global tourism policy, tourism finance, and strategic management for travel and tourism. There are numerous reasons why students choose to pursue a Master in Tourism Management. For example, they will become familiar with a variety of concepts such as ecotourism, communications and conflict management, and tourism marketing. Additionally, an advanced degree in this area enables individuals to advance quickly in the fast-changing global environment of tourism management.
Students will develop stronger communication and marketing foundations by learning how to interact through intensive learning experiences with peers, faculty and industry professionals from all around the world.
It is a professional program designed to cater to the needs of the tourism industry. It is useful for all those who are either employed or intend to make a career in tourism.
This program is specially created for those who are currently in the tourism sector or wish to have a career in the booming tourism sector in the country and elsewhere.
- Cultivate a professional management attitude by nurturing the creative development of innovative ideas and solutions.
- Develop organizational and marketing processes of a commercial hospitality enterprise.
- Forecast sales and expenses in a variety of hospitality businesses.
- Schedule employees with consideration given to budgets, sales forecasts, and customary labor practices.
One may go for job in Travel and Tourism Industry or start own business in the area. Students will also be placed in tours and travel management companies like: Cappadocia travels
- Club Mahindra & many more.
Minimum percentage and others criteria for admission will be as per UGC/ Concerned Regulatory Bodies.
Provided below are the criteria that need to be met for the given course.
For National Students
- Bachelor Degree of 3 years or its equivalent.
For International Students
- Rule framed by University Grants Commission (UGC) and notified in its website www.ugc.ac.in will be followed for deciding the eligibility and admission of International students to various courses offered in Om Sterling Global University, Hisar.
How to Apply
If the program fascinates you yet you are not able to decide upon the right one to choose, you can acquire our Free Tele Counselling session. In case you have any issues or queries regarding the admission, you can fill out the Admission Enquiry form and we shall reach out to you within 24 hours. If you have made up your mind about going ahead with the program, you can fill out the Online Application Form.