Master of philosophy in Clinical Psychology or M.Phil in Clinical Psychology is a master’s level program. The program has been developed as a two-year program with theoretical inputs and intensive practical skills in psychology. The M. Phil (Clinical Psychology) course will prepare human resources to enable them to acquire knowledge and develop competencies and skills to impart education and training effectively to children and adults.
- To prepare the trainee as a qualified professional Clinical Psychologist in the areas of mental and physical health by offering Diagnostic, Therapeutic, Rehabilitative, Administrative services
- Provide extensive theoretical inputs and supervised clinical practice in the area of Clinical Psychology
- Rigorous two-year fulltime hands-on training program
- Recognition of psychological problems and setting of relevant goals
- To work towards promoting the well-being quality-of-life of individuals.
- To recognize the network of psychological, social, biological and environmental factors that affect the functioning
- Diagnose mental health issues/problems and work with the psychosocial dimensions of physical diseases, formulate and undertake focused/targeted psychosocial interventions
- Conceptualize specific adult and child mental health problems within a psychological framework
- Recommend and/or carry out appropriate psychological and behavioral interventions
- Apply psychological principles and techniques in rehabilitating persons with mental health problems and disabilities.
- Work with community to promote health, quality-of-life and psycho-logical well-being.
- Undertake research in the areas of clinical psychology such as, mental health/illness, physical
- health/diseases and relevant societal issues viz. misconception, stigma, discrimination, social tension, gender construction, life style etc.
- Provide expert testimony in the court of law assuming different roles.
The course has been designed to train the trainee to teach students from psychology background. Through the course, the teachers are given theoretical and practical knowledge in terms of teaching skills methodologies, teaching pedagogy, and other skills. Undertake responsibilities connected with teaching and training in core and allied areas of Clinical Psychology
- Diagnose psychological, emotional or behavioral disorders
- Clinical Psychologist
- Health Psychologist
- Forensic Psychologist
- Child Psychologist
- Assistant Teacher
- Assistant Professor
- Tran Disciplinary Team Member
- Multi Disciplinary Team Member
- Employability in government and non government sector.
- Eligible to apply teacher eligibility exam like CTET, HTET, REET
Minimum percentage and others criteria for admission will be as per UGC/ Concerned Regulatory Bodies.
Provided below are the criteria that need to be met for the given course.
For National Students
- Candidates with at least fifty percent marks in the Masters degree.
For International Students
- Rule framed by University Grants Commission (UGC) and notified in its website www.ugc.ac.in will be followed for deciding the eligibility and admission of International students to various courses offered in Om Sterling Global University, Hisar.
How to Apply
You can fill-up the Admission Enquiry Form below if you have any queries regarding the admission procedure. Now, if you are unable to decide on which program to choose, feel free to reach out to us via the FREE tele-counseling session. If you have decided that you want to study Bachelor of Fine Arts and start a career in this domain then go ahead and fill-up the Online Application now.
- February 5, 2024
ओम स्टर्लिंग ग्लोबल विश्विद्यालय तथा वैश्य कॉलेज, भिवानी हरियाणा प्रदेश के सयुक्त तत्वावधान में “शिक्षण और अनुसंधान में गुणवत्ता और तकनीकी वृद्धि” ( राष्ट्रीय शिक्षा नीति […]
- December 8, 2023
In the fast-paced realm of digital transformation, an MBA in Digital Marketing from Om Sterling Global University (OSGU) emerges as a beacon for those seeking a […]
- September 25, 2023
Happy World Pharmacists Day! Today, Om Sterling Global University celebrates the dedication and expertise of pharmacists worldwide who play a crucial role in healthcare. Let’s acknowledge […]
- September 5, 2023
- July 10, 2023
- May 1, 2023