M.Tech Mechanical Engineering stands for Master of Technology in Mechanical engineering. It is a post graduate level 2 years regular professional degree course which is divided into four semesters. It is a general as well as specialization based discipline.
- Mechanical Engineering is perhaps the most diverse and versatile of the engineering disciplines. In addition to physics and mathematics, it encompasses key elements of automobile, thermal, design, CAD/CAM and even materials science.
- Mechanical engineering touches virtually every aspect of modern life, from mobile phones and biomedical devices, to aircrafts and power plants.
- Not only engineering, mechanical engineers deal with economic issues, from the cost of a single component, to the economic impact of a manufacturing plant.
- The M.Tech Mechanical Engineering course offered by OSGU is dedicated to takes a person through the whirlpool of science and mathematics.
- The course helps a student to get a deeper knowledge of solids, materials, thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, a design of machine elements and many other concepts about machines and material
- Further research oriented studies such as M.Phil, PhD
Minimum percentage and others criteria for admission will be as per UGC/ Concerned Regulatory Bodies.
Provided below are the criteria that need to be met for the given course.
For National Students
- Bachelor Degree of concerned Engineering Branch.
For International Students
- Rule framed by University Grants Commission (UGC) and notified in its website www.ugc.ac.in will be followed for deciding the eligibility and admission of International students to various courses offered in Om Sterling Global University, Hisar.
The program syllabus is drafted in such a way that the students are prepared for their professional field. Various aspects of the field are covered neatly and at length so that overall development is ensured. With this kind of curriculum, the students gain much more than just the theoretical knowledge of the area. The aspirants are made capable in a manner that they will be left with multiple choices of career in the concerned field.
|01.||Advanced Mechanics of Solids|
|02.||Advanced Engineering Materials|
|03.||Automation in Manufacturing|
|04.||CNC Technology and Programming|
|05.||Advanced Heat and Mass Transfer|
|06.||Advanced Mechanics of Solids Lab|
|07.||CNC Technology and Programming Lab|
|01.||Flexible Manufacturing Systems|
|02.||Advanced Machine Design|
|03.||Computer Aided Design and
|04.||Finite Element Methods|
|06.||Computer Aided Design and
|07.||Finite Element Methods Lab|
|01.||Programme Elective -II|
How to Apply
Any queries you have about the admissions and related matters, you can fill out the Admission Enquiry form; if you are unable to make a decision on deciding the program, book a free tele-counseling session with us; If you are sure about a program you are enrolling for, you can go ahead fill out the online application.