M.Tech Computer Science & Engineering or Master of Technology in Computer Science & Engineering is a 2-year postgraduate degree course. The course is divided into 4 semesters. The basic eligibility for pursuing M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering is a bachelor’s degree in engineering with a minimum of 50% marks or its equivalent. A valid GATE score is also needed.
- Pursuing M.Tech after B.Tech gives sufficient time to get deep technical knowledge of the subject and have more control over it.
- Degree of M.Tech enhances your professional qualifications and builds up a strong social industrial network through which we are able to get top notch jobs.
- There are opportunities to shift into managerial roles as one gains greater experience in the technical field.
- This program in OSGU is covering advance level including advance level of Networking, Algorithms, Data Bases, Computer Architecture, Distributed Computing and Computational Intelligence etc.
- During this course students will learn deeply each one.
- In OSGU, This course provides a balanced mixture of theoretical and professional training in Computer Science and Information Technology.
- Applicants can take a professional career in the technology of software for computer systems or specialized application areas.
- They may have to appear for entrance exams in some universities for Ph.D. programs. Our University provides a strong basis in computer science to those who are looking for a career in this industry.
- Students get a lot of opportunities after completing their M. Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering. They can pursue higher education and may even opt for doctoral programs after completing their post-graduation.
- Client-Server Systems Manager
- Computer Operator
- Computer Software
- Computer Systems Specialist Supervisor
- Computing Hardware Systems Director
- Programmer Analyst
- Project Manager
- QA Tester
- Quality Assurance Analyst
- Sample ITs
- SAP ABAP Programmer
- SAP Finance Consultant
- SAP Project Manager Custom Development
- SAP SD Consultant
- SAP Systems Management
- Database Manager
- Desktop Support Engineer
- Director of IT
- Disaster Recovery Planners
- EDP Computer Operator
- Embedded software
- Enterprise Architect
Minimum percentage and others criteria for admission will be as per UGC/ Concerned Regulatory Bodies.
Provided below are the criteria that need to be met for the given course.
For National Students
- Bachelor Degree of concerned Engineering Branch.
For International Students
- Rule framed by University Grants Commission (UGC) and notified in its website www.ugc.ac.in will be followed for deciding the eligibility and admission of International students to various courses offered in Om Sterling Global University, Hisar.
The program syllabus is drafted in such a way that the students are prepared for their professional field. Various aspects of the field are covered neatly and at length so that overall development is ensured. With this kind of curriculum, the students gain much more than just the theoretical knowledge of the area. The aspirants are made capable in a manner that they will be left with multiple choices of career in the concerned field.
|01.||Advanced Computer Networks|
|03.||Advanced Database Management Systems|
|04.||Theory of Computation|
|05.||Advanced Software Engineering|
|06.||Computer Networks Lab|
|08.||AUDIT COURSE- I|
|01.||Soft Computing Concepts and Techniques|
|02.||Digital Image Processing|
|03.||High Speed Networks and Mobile Technologies|
|05.||Departmental Elective I|
|06.||Soft Computing Lab|
|07.||Digital Image Processing Lab|
|01.||Technical Writing and Effective Communication Skills|
|02.||Departmental Elective II|
|04.||Research Tools for Computer Science and Engineering Lab.|
|05.||Dissertation and Seminar-I|
|01.||Dissertation and Seminar-II|
How to Apply
Any queries you have about the admissions and related matters, you can fill out the Admission Enquiry form; if you are unable to make a decision on deciding the program, book a free tele-counseling session with us; If you are sure about a program you are enrolling for, you can go ahead fill out the online application.