Diploma programme in Emergency and Critical Care has been designed to bridge the gap in critical care practices and develop technicians skilled in critical judgement. Diploma programme in Emergency and Critical Care is a three-year full-time Diploma Programme that prepares candidates to provide competent care for critically ill individuals and their families. The programme has a blended approach encompassing both theory and clinical aspects offered through classroom sessions, skill Lab sessions and on-the-job training. The programme has been structured to provide progressive group learning among students enrolled through case studies, presentations and group work.
To prepare competent entry-level Anesthesia and Critical care Technologists in the cognitive (knowledge), psychomotor (skills), and affective (behavior) learning domains.
- Provide a comprehensive education to prepare individuals for employment in the anesthesia technology profession.
- Stimulate technical and critical thinking in an effort to develop students’ problem solving skills.
- Educate students to provide safe and quality patient care by applying knowledge to practice by means of incorporating technical and critical thinking along with clinical reasoning in assisting the anesthesia provider with patients of all types, ages, and physical conditions for a variety of surgical and medical related procedures.
- Prepare students to meet the current and emerging standards of care as an anesthesia technologist professional along with devoting themselves to lifelong learning.
- Cultivate an educational atmosphere that prepares students to work successfully in a multicultural diverse environment. To prepare students to positively influence health care policy decisions and participate in activities which enhance anesthesia technologists’ role in improved patient care and as an advocate for patients, families, and communities. And finally, to develop an understanding of the various needs of diverse multi-cultural and complex client populations in the delivery of culturally competent care.
- Create a culture where students learn to demonstrate personal and professional integrity and have the ability to communicate, on a professional level, verbally and nonverbally, regarding the delivery of paranesthesia care. Students will also show respect for human dignity to patients, peers, and organizations.
- Develop and implement a curriculum that encourages collaboration with the anesthesia multi-disciplinary care team in the development of an anesthesia plan of care for patients in areas to which they are assigned, and subsequently assist the anesthesia provider in a variety of current anesthesia techniques and use of equipment for providing anesthesia. To provide support for anesthesia services to all patients, regardless of the type of anesthesia they are receiving.
- Provide safe and quality patient care by incorporating technical and critical thinking and clinical reasoning in assisting the anesthesia provider with patients of all types, ages, and physical conditions for a variety of surgical and medical related procedures.
- Display current and emerging standards of care as an anesthesia technologist professional along with devoting themselves to lifelong learning.
- Attend to the various needs of diverse multicultural and complex client populations in the delivery of culturally competent care.
- Positively influence health care policy decisions and participate in activities which enhance anesthesia technologists’ role in improved patient care and as an advocate for patients, families, and communities.
- Demonstrate personal and professional integrity.
- Communicate in a professional manner, verbally and nonverbally, regarding the delivery of pre-anesthesia care.
Emergency and Critical Care has a variety of roles to play and they work in different healthcare settings.
Minimum percentage and others criteria for admission will be as per UGC/ Concerned Regulatory Bodies.
Provided below are the criteria that need to be met for the given course.
For National Students
- 10th or its equivalent.
For International Students
- Rule framed by University Grants Commission (UGC) and notified in its website www.ugc.ac.in will be followed for deciding the eligibility and admission of International students to various courses offered in Om Sterling Global University, Hisar.
The program syllabus of Diploma in Emergency and Critical Care has been diligently drafted in such a way that it takes care of the holistic growth of an aspiring student. Along with equal emphasis on theoretical and practical characteristics of study; Om Sterling Global University also focuses on providing the best skills and personality development classes; as these are a must in top diploma colleges like us. With these diploma programs in hand, a student can excel at any time in an interview and can become a HR Professional’s favorite candidate in the process.
|Human Anatomy & Physiology -I
|Introduction to Health Care & First Aid
|Basics of Computer
|Human Anatomy & Physiology –I Practical
|Introduction to Health Care & First Aid Practical
|Basics of Computer Practical
|Human Anatomy & Physiology -II
|Human Anatomy & Physiology –II Practical
|Fundamentals of Critical Care Technology
|Applied Anatomy Related to Critical Care Technology
|Mechanical Ventilation & Care of Patient on Ventilator
|Fundamentals of Critical Care Technology Practical
|Applied Anatomy Related to Critical Care Technology Practical
|ICU Monitoring-I Practical
|Mechanical Ventilation & Care of Patient on Ventilator Practical
|Critical Care Technology
|Clinical Pharmacology Practical
|Clinical Microbiology Practical
|ICU Monitoring-II Practical
|Critical Care Technology Practical
How to Apply
You can fill-up the Admission Enquiry Form below if you have any queries regarding the admission procedure of Diploma in Emergency and Critical Care. Now, if you are unable to decide on which program to choose, feel free to reach out to us via the FREE tele-counseling option. If you have decided that you must pursue Diploma in Emergency and Critical Care and start a rewarding career in the on-going process then go ahead and fill-up the Online Application now.
- February 5, 2024
ओम स्टर्लिंग ग्लोबल विश्विद्यालय तथा वैश्य कॉलेज, भिवानी हरियाणा प्रदेश के सयुक्त तत्वावधान में “शिक्षण और अनुसंधान में गुणवत्ता और तकनीकी वृद्धि” ( राष्ट्रीय शिक्षा नीति […]
- December 8, 2023
In the fast-paced realm of digital transformation, an MBA in Digital Marketing from Om Sterling Global University (OSGU) emerges as a beacon for those seeking a […]
- September 25, 2023
Happy World Pharmacists Day! Today, Om Sterling Global University celebrates the dedication and expertise of pharmacists worldwide who play a crucial role in healthcare. Let’s acknowledge […]
- September 5, 2023
- July 10, 2023
- May 1, 2023