The B.Ed. Special Education (M.D.) programme aims to develop Special Education teachers/Educators for children with disabilities for various settings (including Inclusive, Special, Open School and Home Based Education). The B.Ed. Special Education (M.D.) programme will prepare human resources to enable them to acquire knowledge and develop competencies and skills to impart education and training effectively to children with disability, especially in the field of multiple disability as well as all other children and this being teachers for all children.
B.Ed. Special Education (M.D) is diploma program at OSGU’s School of Teacher Education has the following program objectives
- Students will learn about human development, contemporary Indian education, and pedagogy of various school subjects,
- Knowledge acquisition of working with children with disabilities in inclusive settings
- Educational needs of children with disabilities, especially with multiple disability.
- Enhance knowledge and skills for professional development
- Identification of various disabilities and their associated conditions
- Learn guidance and counselling techniques about various legislations and policies of State and Central Governments.
- Assessment and identification of learners with multiple disability
- Interventional strategies of addressing learning styles and preferences.
- Create awareness towards disability to throw out the disability from India.
The course has been designed to train the teachers to teach students who are differently-abled or physically challenged. Through the course, the teachers are given theoretical and practical knowledge in terms of teaching skills methodologies, teaching pedagogy, and other skills. Through this course, the candidates can pursue their education in any of the specializations including locomotors disability, low vision, hearing impairment, visual impairment, learning disability, deaf blindness, autism, spectrum disorder, multiple disabilities and other differently challenged specialization.
- Special Teacher
- Assistant Teacher
- Assistant Professor
- Lecturer Special Education
- Home Special Tutor
- Special Education Counsellor
- Inclusive School Coordinator
- Tran Disciplinary Team Member
- Cross Disability Team Member
- Multi Disciplinary Team Member
- Teacher and Special Educator in Integrated/Inclusive School
- Employability in government and non government sector.
- Eligible to apply teacher eligibility exam like CTET, HTET, REET
Minimum percentage and others criteria for admission will be as per UGC/ Concerned Regulatory Bodies.
Provided below are the criteria that need to be met for the given course.
For National Students
- Candidates with at least fifty percent marks either in the Bachelors Degree and/or in the Masters degree in Sciences/ Social Sciences/ Humanities, Bachelors in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics.
For International Students
- Rule framed by University Grants Commission (UGC) and notified in its website www.ugc.ac.in will be followed for deciding the eligibility and admission of International students to various courses offered in Om Sterling Global University, Hisar.
How to Apply
You can fill-up the Admission Enquiry Form below if you have any queries regarding the admission procedure. Now, if you are unable to decide on which program to choose, feel free to reach out to us via the FREE tele-counseling session. If you have decided that you want to study Bachelor of Fine Arts and start a career in this domain then go ahead and fill-up the Online Application now.
- September 25, 2023
- September 5, 2023
- July 10, 2023
- May 1, 2023