School of Teacher Education offers the B.Ed. Special Education programme of two years in special education in the field of Hearing Impairment. The B.Ed. Special Education (H.I.) Programme aims to develop teachers for children with hearing impairment for various special school and Inclusion/mainstream schools.
The programme will prepare human resource to enable them to acquire knowledge and develop competencies and skills to impart education and training effectively to all children and in particular to children with hearing Impairment.
B.Ed. Special Education (H.I) is diploma program at OSGU’s School of Teacher Education has the following program objectives
- Acquire knowledge & skills about human development, contemporary Indian education and pedagogy of various school subjects and assessment for learning.
- Acquire knowledge & skills about nature and education needs of children with hearing impairment as well as of few select specific disabilities.
- Develop conceptual understanding of education provisions and skills for working with children with various disabilities, specially children with hearing impairment in special and inclusive setting.
- Enhance knowledge and skills for professional development.
B.Ed. Special Education (H.I) Course in Special Education aims to develop professionals for special education within a broad
framework of education in the present context. The course will enable pre-service teachers to acquire
knowledge, develop competencies and practice skills to impart education to children with disabilities.
The course has been designed to train the teachers to teach students who are differently-abled or physically challenged. Through the course, the teachers are given theoretical and practical knowledge in terms of teaching skills methodologies, teaching pedagogy, and other skills. Through this course, the candidates can pursue their education in any of the specializations including locomotors disability, low vision, hearing impairment, visual impairment, learning disability, deaf blindness, autism, spectrum disorder, multiple disabilities and other differently challenged specialization.
- Special Teacher
- Assistant Teacher
- Assistant Professor
- Lecturer Special Education
- Home Special Tutor
- Special Education Counsellor
- Special School Coordinator
- Inclusive School Coordinator
- Tran Disciplinary Team Member
- Cross Disability Team Member
- Multi Disciplinary Team Member
- Teacher and Special Educator in Integrated/Inclusive School
Minimum percentage and others criteria for admission will be as per UGC/ Concerned Regulatory Bodies.
Provided below are the criteria that need to be met for the given course.
For National Students
- Candidates with at least fifty percent marks either in the Bachelors Degree and/or in the Masters degree in Sciences/ Social Sciences/ Humanities, Bachelors in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics.
For International Students
- Rule framed by University Grants Commission (UGC) and notified in its website www.ugc.ac.in will be followed for deciding the eligibility and admission of International students to various courses offered in Om Sterling Global University, Hisar.
How to Apply
You can fill-up the Admission Enquiry Form below if you have any queries regarding the admission procedure. Now, if you are unable to decide on which program to choose, feel free to reach out to us via the FREE tele-counseling session. If you have decided that you want to study Bachelor of Fine Arts and start a career in this domain then go ahead and fill-up the Online Application now.
- January 29, 2023
- December 7, 2022