OSGU University is one of the best B.Tech in CSE (Cyber Security) Universities in India. Bachelor of Technology in Cyber Security is a 4 years long course divided into 8 semesters. Each year is divided into two semesters. The course can be extended up to a maximum of 6-7 years. The course covers various Cyber Security technologies, practices and processes used for the protection of computer and data from any unauthorized access or security attacks. It also provides information on the protective measures to counter such types of attacks from ever happening. Due to several incidents lately, major organizations are always on the lookout for bright and deserving candidates. Reports indicate that more than 209,000 cyber security and ethical hacker jobs in US are unfilled and there has been a sharp rise in the job postings which means the demands are growing. With the growth in number of computer applications, and the emphasis on data analytics, more companies going on cloud – there will be a huge demand for securing the things on web. In fact, today national security and business interests of a country totally depends upon cyber security.
B. Tech in CSE(Cyber Security) imparts knowledge about the body of technologies, processes and practices designed to protect networks, computers, programs and data from attack, damage or unauthorized access. Cyber forensics is a branch of digital forensic science pertaining to legal evidence found in cyberspace and digital storage media. The programme addresses the underlying need for cyber experts as the country is heading towards an internet explosion mostly fueled by e-commerce, e-banking, e-governance and social media. The programme trains students to maintain a digital document chain for any structured investigation to find out exactly what happened on a computing device and who was responsible for it. This is an industry-driven programme that covers the introduction to Open Source Software and Open Standards, HTML programming, Dynamic Paradigm in Business Analytics & Optimization, Business Strategy and Analytics. This programme helps prepare students for careers in the “economy of tomorrow” industries.
Under graduate students is prepared to become a technically qualified engineer to address complex problems and be able to apply learned skills in engineering careers.
Mastery in the field of computer science requires a solid foundation of engineering basics as well as a hands-on approach that gives students the opportunity to practice what they have learned and seen the results for themselves. The CSE(Cyber Security) at OSGU University fulfills all of these requirements. It is designed in such a way that it allows students to attain both theoretical expertise and practical experience. At OSGU, we ensure that Computer Science graduates are equipped with sound knowledge of design, implementation, and management of both the software and hardware components of any computer system.
The CSE(Cyber Security) at OSGU has been built in such a way that it offers the following benefits to students:
- A Practical, Hands-On Learning Experience – Through practical teaching tools like industry live projects, design problem challenges, and simulation projects, the program aims to build students’ ability to dissect real-life problems and formulate innovative solutions to resolve them.
- Fostering An Entrepreneurial Mindset – A variety of workshops and programs are accurate to give students an idea of what entrepreneurship is and how to go about it in a planned and organized manner. By listening to seasoned entrepreneurs talk about their experiences and by learning the principle of entrepreneurship from them, students can gain sufficient confidence to set up their own ventures if they wish to.
- Gaining Business and Technical Insights from Industry Experts – Throughout the course of four years, students get innumerable chances to hear industry experts and renowned academicians talk about the latest and greatest in the world of technology and science, thereby expanding their horizons and their ability to think.
The specialist qualification in one of the most in-demand areas of IT, combining – advanced aspects of security, its practical application and the implications of security within a business. This program will prepare you for an exciting and rewarding career in Cyber Security, Application & Software Security and Cyber Law Enforcement.
The companies that visit us during placement season include big names like Google, Microsoft, Amazon, Infosys, Wipro, and, HCL.
- Developers and Specialists in high-end services and IT-product companies
- Development Engineers, Technical Leaders, and Managers
- Consultants, Solution Developers, and Entrepreneurs
- Computing Specialists in Research Labs and Tech Providers
- System/ Network Performance Analysts
With digitalization moving in the fast lane, it is estimated that a whopping 3 million cyber security professionals will be required in the country to support its fast-growing internet economy. Our Cyber Security Engineers shall find excellent placements in research-oriented industries and top ranking global companies, with their careers ranging from
- Cyber Security Specialist
- Risk Analyst
- Cyber Threats Analyst
- Security Software Developer
- Security Consultant
- Cyber Forensics Planning
- Security Architect
- Cyber Operations Analyst
- System Administrator
- Security Network Engineer
- Cyber Forensics Solutions Architect
- Cyber Forensics Malware Analyst
Minimum percentage and others criteria for admission will be as per UGC/ Concerned Regulatory Bodies.
Provided below are the criteria that need to be met for the given course.
For National Students
- The Candidate should have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/Technical Vocational subject.
- B Tech 2nd year (LEET): Diploma Engineering and Technology OR B.Sc. Degree and 10+2 with Mathematics OR Passed D.Voc. Stream in the same or allied sector.
For International Students
- Rule framed by University Grants Commission (UGC) and notified in its website www.ugc.ac.in will be followed for deciding the eligibility and admission of International students to various courses offered in Om Sterling Global University, Hisar.
|01.||Introduction to Electromagnetic Theory|
|02.||Introduction to Mechanics|
|03.||Introduction to Quantum Mechanics|
|05.||Waves and Optics|
|07.||Practical Based on Electromagnetic Theory|
|08.||Practical Based on Mechanics|
|09.||Practical Based on Quantum Mechanics|
|10.||Practical Based on Oscillations, Waves and Optics|
|11.||Practical Based on Semiconductor Physics|
|14.||Basic Electrical Engineering|
|15.||Practical Based on Basic Electrical Engineering|
|16.||Problem Solving using C|
|02.||Practical Based on Chemistry-I|
|05.||Practical Based on Web Designing|
|01.||CTS-1 Building Essential Language and life skills|
|02.||Introduction to Biology for Engineers|
|04.||Computer Organization and Architecture|
|05.||Data Structures Using C|
|06.||OOPS Using Java|
|07.||Project Based Learning (PBL) -1|
|09.||Introduction to Cyber Laws|
|01.||CTS-2 Communicate to conquer|
|02.||Principles of Operating System|
|04.||Data Base Management System|
|05.||Management Course (from basket)|
|06.||Project Based Learning (PBL) -2|
|08.||Advance Java Lab|
|09.||Web and Mobile Application security|
|01.||CTS-3 Impress 2 Impact|
|02.||Design and Analysis of Algorithm|
|03.||Theory of Computation|
|04.||Software Engineering and Testing Methodologies|
|06.||Technical Skill Enhancement Course-1(LINUX Programming Lab)|
|07.||Project Based Learning (PBL) -3|
|08.||Open Elective – 1|
|01.||CTS-4 Ace the Interview|
|04.||Technical Skill Enhancement Course-2(Statistical Analysis Lab)|
|07.||Project Based Learning (PBL) -4|
|08.||Open Elective – 2|
|09.||Ethical Hacking Fundamentals|
|03.||Major Project- 1|
|05.||Professional Ethics and Values|
|07.||Open Elective – 3|
|08.||CTS-5 Campus to corporate|
|01.||Major Project – 2|
|04.||Open Elective – 4|
|05.||Universal Human Value & Ethics|
|S.No.||Prof. Elec -I||Prof. Elec -II||Prof. Elec -III||Prof. Elec – IV||Prof. Elec -V||Prof. Elec -VI|
|01.||Introduction to Mathematical &
Statistical Techniques in Computer Science
|Network security and Cryptography||Information security and audit Monitoring||Cloud Security||Penetration Testing||Disaster Recovery & business continuity management|
|02.||Introduction to Graph Theory and its Applications||Introduction to Cloud Computing||Introduction to Block Chain|
How to Apply
If you are having any queries regarding the B. Tech/B. Tech (LEET) ME program you can fill-up the Admission Enquiry Form. If you have any second thoughts on which program to select you can reach out to us via the FREE tele-counseling option. Now, if you have decided that B. Tech/B. Tech (LEET) ME is the perfect course for you, and you want to start a highly-rewarding career in the process fill-up the online application now.