A Bachelor of Science is an undergraduate academic degree awarded for completed courses that generally last three to five years. This course is fundamentally based on the basic principles of scientific studies namely Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry. B.Sc (Non-Medical) syllabus has been mindfully designed to offer students an all-inclusive insight into the dominant theories and basic concepts of science.Subjects usually studied under this degree are Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Computer Applications etc.Candidates who are interested in computer science and information technology can also opt for a Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] degree. With the advancements in the domain of science and technology, this programme has become one of the most studied degree courses in Indian Institutions nowadays.
- To make the students aware about the scientific developments in the world
- To make the students employable in the industries who are core chemical producers, biotechnology driven and electronically sound.
- To enable the student understands about different temperaments and emerging scientific tools and equipments
Bachelor of Science (BSc) offers theoretical as well as practical knowledge about different subject areas. These subject areas include Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology and other fields depending on the specialisation a student opts. This programme course is most beneficial for students who have a strong interest and background in Science and Mathematics. The course is also beneficial for students who wish to pursue multi and inter-disciplinary science careers in future. Following are the various programme outcomes:
- This course forms the basis of science and comprises of the subjects like physics, chemistry, biology, zoology and mathematics.
- It helps to develop scientific temper and thus can prove to be more beneficial for the society as the scientific developments can make a nation or society to grow at a rapid pace.
- After the completion of this course students have the option to go for higher studies i.e. M. Sc and then do some research for the welfare of mankind.
- After higher studies students can join as scientist and can even look for professional job oriented courses.
- This course also offers opportunities for serving in Indian Army, Indian Navy, Indian Air Force as officers.
- Students after this course have the the option to join Indian Civil Services as IAS, IFS etc..
- Science graduates can go to serve in industries or may opt for establishing their own industrial unit.
- B.Sc graduates have a wide variety of options available in terms of topics, subjects, & field.
- They have an option to pursue a post graduation degree in their respective field.
- Students can also join non-science master degree courses such as animation, management, and journalism computer technology, etc after the completion of B.Sc degree.
- The degree widens a candidate’s job scope for B.Sc (Non-Medical) significantly as they are eligible to work in many sectors of the industry.
- Graduates also have the option to join the teaching stream which provides considerably greater job security.
Minimum percentage and others criteria for admission will be as per UGC/ Concerned Regulatory Bodies.
Provided below are the criteria that need to be met for the given course.
For National Students
- 10+2 or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
For International Students
- Rule framed by University Grants Commission (UGC) and notified in its website www.ugc.ac.in will be followed for deciding the eligibility and admission of International students to various courses offered in Om Sterling Global University, Hisar.
|03.||Classical Mechanics and theory of relativity|
|04.||Electricity Magnetism and Electromagnetic Theory|
|05.||Chemistry Lab.- I|
|06.||Physics lab.- I|
|09.||English (Compulsory) English Literature and Language-I|
|04.||Properties of Matter and Kinetic Theory of Gases|
|07.||Ordinary Differential Equations|
|09.||English (Compulsory) English Literature and Language-II|
|10.||Computer Awareness Level I|
|02.||Chemical Bonding Laboratory|
|03.||Computer Programming and Thermodynamics|
|04.||Wave and Optics -I|
|07.||Partial Differential Equations|
|01.||Physical Chemistry for the Biosciences|
|02.||Physical Chemistry for the Biosciences Laboratory|
|04.||Waves & Optics- I|
|06.||Number Theory and Trigonometry|
|02.||Green Chemistry Laboratory|
|03.||Quantum and Laser Physics|
|06.||Sequences and Series|
|07.||Special Functions and Integral transforms|
|01.||Instrumental Methods of Analysis|
|02.||Instrumental Methods of Analysis Laboratory|
|03.||Solid State and Nano Physics|
|04.||Atomic and Molecular Spectroscopy|
|06.||Groups and Rings|
How to Apply
You can fill-up the Admission Enquiry Form below if you have any queries regarding the admission procedure of B.SC (Non Medical). Now, if you are unable to decide on which program to choose, feel free to reach out to us via the FREE tele-counseling button. If you have decided that you pursue B.SC (Non Medical) and start a highly-rewarding career in this domain then go ahead and fill-up the Online Application now.
- June 24, 2022
The government of India has announced the Agneepath scheme for the recruitment of the youth of India in the Indian Armed Forces. More Details Click Here
- June 14, 2022
Law is a field of study, research, and practice in India that applicants can pursue at the undergraduate (UG), postgraduate (PG), or doctorate (Ph.D.) level. Law […]
- June 13, 2022
Our country’s tourist and hospitality sectors are steadily expanding, as is the demand for hotel rooms. India is a popular tourist destination, and the benefits of […]
- June 11, 2022
A Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) can assist professionals in advancing their careers, boosting their pay, and growing in their positions. Many businesses demand an MBA […]
- June 8, 2022
Computer Science Engineering (CSE) is a popular educational course that emphasizes computer programming and networking fundamentals. Many engineering students have chosen this specialization because it helps […]
- May 19, 2022
- April 25, 2022
- April 22, 2022
- April 21, 2022
We observe that today the business has become more complex and challenging on account of the permeation of ICT in all sectors of the economy. […]
- April 21, 2022
Critical Analysis of the Failure of Air India Limited: A Case Study INTRODUCTION In India, the civil aviation industry has emerged as one of the country’s […]