Bachelor of Science or B.Sc. in Environmental Science is a full-time undergraduate program which is of 3-year duration. Environmental Science is a multi-disciplinary programme and due to increase in the environmental problems such as environmental pollution, degradation of natural resource and biodiversity loss; the scope of the field of Environmental Science has increased exponentially.
This program involves an advanced study of concepts, sciences and activities which are involved in understanding of environment, environmental pollution and conservation of environment.
- To make the student understand the basic concepts and phenomenon operating in environment and governing the environment stability.
- To provide the student an advanced in-depth understanding of environmental pollution and solutions related to that.
- To make students understand the socio-economic dynamics related to the environment conservation.
- To make student aware about the relation of environmental changes to human civilization; and development.
The B.Sc. (Environmental Science) programme will provide in-depth knowledge of the scientific, technical, social, cultural and economic approaches which are required to understand the environment. The programme includes the basic knowledge related to structure, functioning and improvement of the environment while being in any sector whether industrial, domestic, organizational or agricultural. It will also boost the creativity of the students in form of various conservation strategies.
- International organizations like UNDP, WWF, UNEP
- Government organizations like Pollution Control Boards, NEERI, IMD
- Various NGO’s
- Students have also opportunity to start their own Environmental Monitoring and Testing facilities
- Environmental Impact Assessment/Audit (EIA) agency.
- In industry: In the field of Environmental Safety
The eligibility criteria will vary depending on various factors. Provided below are the criteria that need to met for the given course.
For National Students
- Completing 10+2 from a recognized board of education with PCM/B as major subjects and a minimum 50% marks.
For International Students
- The eligibility criteria for all programs for international applicants are a minimum of 55% in the qualifying examination and having studied the pre-requisite subjects for admission in the desired program.
The program syllabus of B.Sc. Environmental Science will make you ever ready to face modern world challenges and requirements. The syllabus has been carefully made so that a student can focus equally on the theoretical as well as practical aspects of the Environmental Science domain. The program syllabus of B.Sc. Environmental Science at Om Sterling Global University, Hisar, Haryana is the best when it comes to providing the best quality of education. The program syllabus will enable you to overcome medical issues with ease.
|01.||Concepts of Environment|
|03.||Lab Course – I|
|04.||Lab Course – II|
|03.||Lab Course – III|
|04.||Lab Course – IV|
|03.||Lab Course – V|
|04.||Lab Course – VI|
|02.||Solid Waste, Soil, and Noise Pollution|
|03.||Lab Course – VII|
|04.||Lab Course –VIII|
|02.||Environmental Geology and Meteorology Or Treatment Technology|
|03.||Lab Course – IX|
|04.||Lab Course – X|
|02.||Toxicology Or Industrial Safety and Hazardous Waste|
|03.||Lab Course – XI|
|04.||Lab Course – XII|
How to Apply
You can fill-up the Admission Enquiry Form below if you have any queries regarding the admission procedure of B. Sc. (Environmental Science). Now, if you are unable to decide on which program to choose, feel free to reach out to us via the FREE tele-counseling button. If you have decided that you pursue B. Sc. (Environmental Science) and start a highly-rewarding career in this domain then go ahead and fill-up the Online Application now.
- November 10, 2022
- November 9, 2022
- October 17, 2022
- October 16, 2022
- October 15, 2022
World Students’ Day is a day celebrated on the birth anniversary of former President and Indian Aerospace Scientist ‘Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam’. To pay tribute to […]
- October 14, 2022