The objective of the post-graduate program in Transportation engineering is to enable the students analyse and innovate aiming at empowerment over their existing framework. It also facilitates research to discover, invent and plan transportation problems. Enables dynamic approach to transportation planning, highway design and constructions.
The objective of the post-graduate program in Transportation engineering is to enable the students analyse and innovate aiming at empowerment over their existing framework. It also facilitates research to discover, invent and plan transportation problems. Enables dynamic approach to transportation planing, highway design and constructions.
- The curriculum is well balanced with exposure to analytical and engineering aspects of the field with practical applications in both concrete and Steel Structures.
- Practising Engineers are called to give lectures on a wide range of topics at all stages of the course.
- Visits are arranged regularly to various construction sites and the Structural Engineering Research Centre for the benefit of the students.
- National Highway Authority of India Limited ( NHAIL)
- State Highways
- PWD, CPWD
- Highway Research Station(HRS)
- ICRA Ltd., RITES, STUP, SPAN consultants, L&T ECC
- Government sectors like defence services, harbor, port
- Consultancy firms, Quality testing labs, Road projects and Building works,
- Engineering Colleges and Universities
Minimum percentage and others criteria for admission will be as per UGC/ Concerned Regulatory Bodies.
Provided below are the criteria that need to be met for the given course.
For National Students
- Bachelor Degree of concerned Engineering Branch.
For International Students
- Rule framed by University Grants Commission (UGC) and notified in its website www.ugc.ac.in will be followed for deciding the eligibility and admission of International students to various courses offered in Om Sterling Global University, Hisar.
The program syllabus is drafted in such a way that the students are prepared for their professional field. Various aspects of the field are covered neatly and at length so that overall development is ensured. With this kind of curriculum, the students gain much more than just the theoretical knowledge of the area. The aspirants are made capable in a manner that they will be left with multiple choices of career in the concerned field.
|01.||Advanced Mechanics of Solids|
|02.||Advanced Engineering Materials|
|03.||Automation in Manufacturing|
|04.||CNC Technology and Programming|
|05.||Advanced Heat and Mass Transfer|
|06.||Advanced Mechanics of Solids Lab|
|07.||CNC Technology and Programming Lab|
|01.||Programme Elective -I|
|02.||Advanced Machine Design|
|03.||Computer Aided Design and Manufacturing|
|04.||Finite Element Methods|
|06.||Computer Aided Design and Manufacturing Lab|
|07.||Finite Element Methods Lab|
|08.||Audit course II|
|01.||Programme Elective -II|
How to Apply
Any queries you have about the admissions and related matters, you can fill out the Admission Enquiry form; if you are unable to make a decision on deciding the program, book a free tele-counseling session with us; If you are sure about a program you are enrolling for, you can go ahead fill out the online application.