The Om Sterling Global University, Hisar (Haryana) has decided to conduct the regular (Offline Mode) classes in campus from 11.01.2021, in pursuance of UGC guidelines for Re-opening the Universities and College post Lockdown vide letter no. D.O. 14.08.2020 (CPP-II) Dated 05.11.2020, directions issued by Haryana State Government and Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India in this matter.
University is adhering to all guidelines prescribed for re-opening of the university, post lockdown, by UGC/State Govt./Ministry of Home Affairs.
- In first phase classes shall be started for students admitted to first year of all the programmes & schools.
- All students are required to submit the consent letter by their parents in enclosed format (English/ Hindi).
- All students who are coming to attend the offline classes in campus shall produce the “Negative COVID Test Report” on the day they will come to University. The COVID Test should be done within 5 days of reporting in University Campus.
- All students are required to deposit the required tuition fee for the complete year online before they come to University campus.
- Student who wish to reside in Hostel shall deposit the Hostel admission fee and Mess Charges, in advance before coming to University campus.
- All Students are required to follow the guide lines and take measures to prevent Covid 19, as prescribed by UGC, issued by State Government and Ministry of Home Affairs Govt. of India, while attending the classes and residing in campus.
Students may see the guidelines on university website.
For More Information Click now