Master’s in Law (LLM) at School of Legal Studies is one of the most esteemed programs that the law school in Hisar, Haryana has to offer. It operates under Om Sterling Global University which is also one of the best universities in Hisar, Haryana. LLM is a two-year course and there are various aspects of Law covered in this program.
The faculty at the law school is works hard in making the students better at what they look forward to pursue expertise. There are various practices that take place within the campus which has allowed to the aspiring lawyers to be prepared for the profession.
The LLM-2 years is a program offered by OSGU that was drafted with the following objectives:
- The objective of the LL.M program in OSGU, the best law college in Hisar, Haryana is to provide opportunity for students to receive applicable training; practical skills and necessary education to effectively contribute to the legal environment.
- The aim of OSGU is to prepare students to become an integral part to the legal team and enhance student’s understanding of their ethical responsibility and role under the supervision of attorneys.
- It not only teaches students active listening skills and effective writings but also provide students with extensive instruction in legal research and technology offerings, including the use of electronic legal database.
The LLM 2-year program is one of the most impeccable courses that OSGU has to offer. The students will have pursued knowledge of not only the but also the understanding of the profession and the practice. Top law firms are where the students get a chance to practice law and at major corporations and organizations worldwide.
LLM – 2 year program will equip the students with the fundamental understanding about the various concepts of Constitution, Civil, Criminal, Human Rights and related fields. They will be competent of being gainfully employed in various sectors like corporate sector, judiciary and courts as well as opting for higher studies and research.
This program will integrate two distinct approaches to the study of law and legal institutions in India:
- The first is to develop a textured, empirical understanding of how law and legal institutions operate in Indian society.
- The second is to develop an ability to use the law to respond to critical problems in social policy.
Wherever the students end up, they stand out among their peers. They will make a lasting impression on the superiors and they are trained to fair and unbiased. The candidates understand the gravity of matters and how they must be adhered to by them. Legal education gives immense value to the law graduates for various fields.
Law and legislature are significant sections of the society. Studying them will make the person worthy of respect. The law aspirants from OSGU are prone to higher and better quality of career opportunities in the field. When the course has been completed, the potential candidates with their given skill set and aptitude scores, can enter either of the following career paths –
- Further studies to pursue UG and PG Degrees.
- Legal practice or advice
- In-house Counsel
- Government sector
- Non-government sector
- Private sector
- Finance and Business
- Academic Institutions
- Public policy
Minimum percentage and others criteria for admission will be as per UGC/ Concerned Regulatory Bodies.
Provided below are the criteria that need to be met for the given course.
For National Students
For International Students
- Rule framed by University Grants Commission (UGC) and notified in its website www.ugc.ac.in will be followed for deciding the eligibility and admission of International students to various courses offered in Om Sterling Global University, Hisar.
The syllabus of the program plays a major role in how the students turn out for the profession. The syllabi drafted by the School of Legal Studies are detailed and cover the necessary components to ensure a complete and overall education of the students. Given below is the syllabus for LLM 2 years –
|01.||Research method and Legal writing|
|02.||Comparative constitution law|
|02.||Viva-voce and internship\seminar|
|02.||Viva-voce and internship\seminar|
How to Apply
If the program fascinates you yet you are not able to decide upon the right one to choose, you can acquire our Free Tele Counselling session. In case you have any issues or queries regarding the admission, you can fill out the Admission Enquiry form and we shall reach out to you within 24 hours. If you have made up your mind about going ahead with the program, you can fill out the Online Application Form.