Diploma in Panchakarma is a 2 years diploma course in the domain of Ayurveda. The main purpose of this program is by covering the various field of Ayurveda make applicants proficient enough to carry on their own practice by opening their clinic as well as score well in future organizations. It is a career presenting in nature and provides various job opportunities for candidates after its successful completion.
Upon completion, Pahchakarma Technicians are able to:
- Perform all Ayurvedic hands-on Shamanatherapies in a clinic or private practice with an emphasis on utilizing the techniques for purposes of pacification. Shamana includes external calming procedures & regimen without internal cleansing.
- Perform Pahchakarma therapies in connection with a Pahchakarma program, under the guidance of a qualified Ayurvedic Practitioner or Ayurvedic Doctor, with an emphasis on utilizing the therapies for purposes of Shamanaand Shodhana Chikitsa. Shodhana includes detoxification & purification procedures and requires the advanced clinical knowledge of an Ayurvedic Doctor.
The program outcome of Diploma in Health Assistant is to produce world-class professionals in the niche of healthcare. The program has been carefully drafted keeping all the modern world trends in minds because as one of the top diploma colleges of Hisar, Haryana we comprehend that besides theoretical and practical aspects of a subject, an aspiring student also needs hands-on approach and learning via experimentation that goes beyond typical classroom experience. Here, we make the aspiring students ready to get deployed in private, public, or government sector and help them having a prosperous career with lesser efforts.
After doing Diploma in Panchkarma depending upon your aptitude, interest and skill set, you can work in the following areas:
- Medical officer/doctor at government and private Ayurvedic hospitals.
- Health center
- Academic(Teaching at U.G./PG institutions)
- Research (Central, state, private Institutions)
- Medical Tourism
- Ayurveda Speciality Centres (Panchakarma, Ksharsutra, Netra)
- National Ayush Mission
Minimum percentage and others criteria for admission will be as per UGC/ Concerned Regulatory Bodies.
Provided below are the criteria that need to be met for the given course.
For National Students
- 10+2 in Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a recognized board.
For International Students
- Rule framed by University Grants Commission (UGC) and notified in its website www.ugc.ac.in will be followed for deciding the eligibility and admission of International students to various courses offered in Om Sterling Global University, Hisar.
|01.||Basic principles of Ayurved|
|02.||Anatomy and Physiology of Human Body|
|03.||Panchkarma Part I|
|05.||Anatomy & Physiology, Yogic Shatkarma, pranayama, bandh & Mudras Practical|
|06.||Note Book (A&P Yoga) Practical|
|02.||Energy centers of Body|
|03.||Panchkarma part II|
|05.||Panchkarma, Yogic Shatkarma, pranayama, bandh & Mudras Practical|
|06.||Note Book (A&P, Yoga) Practical|
|01.||Pharmacology of medicinal plant|
|02.||Yoga, Naturopathy and wellbeing|
|03.||Ayurveda cooking and medicated oil making and essential oil making|
|05.||Panchkarma Treatment Practical|
|06.||Medicinal Plants Practical|
|07.||Ayurved Cooking Practical|
|08.||Ayurved Cooking Practical|
|09.||Note Book Practical|
|01.||Contemporary Techniques of Panchkarma|
|02.||Yoga and Meditation|
|03.||Ayurvedic & Yogic Diet and Lifestyle|
|05.||Ayurvedic Beauty Treatment Practical|
|06.||Note Book Practical|
How to Apply
You can fill-up the Admission Enquiry Form below if you have any queries regarding the admission procedure of Diploma in Health Assistant. Now, if you are unable to decide on which program to choose, feel free to reach out to us via the FREE tele-counseling option. If you have decided that you must pursue Diploma in Health Assistant and start a rewarding career in the on-going process then go ahead and fill-up the Online Application now.
- June 24, 2022
The government of India has announced the Agneepath scheme for the recruitment of the youth of India in the Indian Armed Forces. More Details Click Here
- June 14, 2022
Law is a field of study, research, and practice in India that applicants can pursue at the undergraduate (UG), postgraduate (PG), or doctorate (Ph.D.) level. Law […]
- June 13, 2022
Our country’s tourist and hospitality sectors are steadily expanding, as is the demand for hotel rooms. India is a popular tourist destination, and the benefits of […]
- June 11, 2022
A Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) can assist professionals in advancing their careers, boosting their pay, and growing in their positions. Many businesses demand an MBA […]
- June 8, 2022
Computer Science Engineering (CSE) is a popular educational course that emphasizes computer programming and networking fundamentals. Many engineering students have chosen this specialization because it helps […]
- May 19, 2022
- April 25, 2022
- April 22, 2022
- April 21, 2022
We observe that today the business has become more complex and challenging on account of the permeation of ICT in all sectors of the economy. […]
- April 21, 2022
Critical Analysis of the Failure of Air India Limited: A Case Study INTRODUCTION In India, the civil aviation industry has emerged as one of the country’s […]