Om Sterling Global University offers Diploma in Early Child Care teachers and teaching aspirants looking to effectively master the various contemporary approaches and methodologies related to Early Child Care and Education. The ECCE course focuses on the emerging knowledge related to Early Childhood Learning in order to provide you with all the essential skills that will enable these Early Childhood teachers to understand each child’s uniqueness and dynamism and successfully work with them. Today’s Early Childhood classrooms are focused on child-centred learning and teachers who can create interest in the minds of the students and help them achieve their learning goals. After completing this Diploma in childhood care and education, you will become well aware of the techniques in order to ensure the all-round development of children aged 0-5 years, putting stress on laying a solid foundation.
The candidates enrolling in Diploma in Early Child Care Teachers course will receive complete guidance from the experienced tutors of OMSU University. Teachers who are committed to helping the candidates to achieve their educational goals. With years of valuable experience the tutors provide great support to the trainees and guide them through all the aspects of teaching giving valuable advice in every step of the way. They extend their tutoring support by sharing relevant information and answering questions related to the course content.
- Elementary Teachers Training will enable teachers to teach age group 2-5
- Candidates will get an internationally recognized certificate to teach worldwide.
- Teachers will able to manage classroom more effectively
- Teachers will be able to plan and execute classes in a more effective way
Early child Care Teacher careers could lead into a number of positions, including (but not limited to):
- Early childhood educator / education assistant
- Home child-care provider
- Child-care consulting
- Camp counselors
- Transition homes for abused women and children
Minimum percentage and others criteria for admission will be as per UGC/ Concerned Regulatory Bodies.
Provided below are the criteria that need to be met for the given course.
For National Students
- Intermediate (10+2) or its equivalent in any stream from a recognized board of education.
For International Students
- Rule framed by University Grants Commission (UGC) and notified in its website www.ugc.ac.in will be followed for deciding the eligibility and admission of International students to various courses offered in Om Sterling Global University, Hisar.
How to Apply
For enrolment, you need to fill up our Online Application Form with all the relevant details and correct email id and phone number where all the communication will be forwarded. Once the Application Form is submitted, you will receive the program details via email and phone call from our Admission Executives.