Diploma in dialysis therapy is a three-year diploma program designed to build a well-informed and duly trained dialysis technicians for working efficiently in hospitals, medical clinics, dialysis centers, paramedical teaching and training institutions. An innovative curriculum of this programme will enable students to get requisite skills for carrying out dialysis in critical conditions such as renal dialysis, hemodialysis. Students of this programme will be exposed to a rich avenue of opportunities as dialysis technician in multispecialty hospitals, nursing homes and dialysis centers.
- Students will understand the role and scope of the dialysis technician in the healthcare setting with respect to pre. intra & post dialysis.
- Students will develop skills necessary to identify the treatment options of end stage renal disease.
- Students will be able to educate patients on strategies to prevent urinary tract infections and peritonitis.
- Students will develop continuous professional and technical growth to become a professional and successful team leader.
- Students will be able to apply principles of safe practice in dialysis therapy.
- Students will be able to demonstrate skills in maintenance of dialysis equipment.
Upon the completion of the course student will be able to:
- Apply the knowledge and skills of dialysis to provide safe and effective care to individual undergoing dialysis.
- Analyze a patient condition and define the appropriate solution.
- Demonstrate technical skills, social behavior, and professional awareness imperative upon a dialysis technician.
- Demonstrate the ability to plan, organize and report different diagnosis related to treatments.
- Understand professional and ethical responsibilities in patient care.
- Efficiently execute well-designed dialysis procedures and contribute to analysis and interpretation of clinical data.
- Develop skills of good clinical practice as an individual and as a team member.
- Communicate effectively by oral, written, and graphical means with a range of patients.
- Function effectively on teams to accomplish a common goal for patient’s well-being.
- Use of recent technologies to provide better healthcare services.
Diploma in Dialysis Therapy provides many job opportunities in both the private sector and the public sector. Job opportunities are available to those students who are interested in the domain of medical field and treatment, medical testing and diagnosis, therapeutic assistance, etc. Diploma in Dialysis Techniques Government job opportunities:
Government provides opportunities for Diploma in Dialysis Technician students such as:
- Government Dialysis Technician,
- Dialysis assistant in a government hospital
There are few jobs provides in government clinical centers, government healthcare service offices etc. Diploma in Dialysis Therapy private job opportunities: In equal to government jobs, the private sector provides jobs for Diploma in Dialysis Technicians such as dialysis in charge, lab assistant, medical assistant, unit supervisor, technician in private hospitals. The students who are specialized in Dialysis Technician can be able to startup with clinical services etc.
Minimum percentage and others criteria for admission will be as per UGC/ Concerned Regulatory Bodies.
Provided below are the criteria that need to be met for the given course.
For National Students
- 10th or its equivalent.
For International Students
- Rule framed by University Grants Commission (UGC) and notified in its website www.ugc.ac.in will be followed for deciding the eligibility and admission of International students to various courses offered in Om Sterling Global University, Hisar.
The programme syllabus of Diploma in Dialysis Therapy has been diligently drafted in such a way that it takes care of the holistic growth of an aspiring student. Along with equal emphasis on theoretical and practical characteristics of study; Om Sterling Global University also focuses on providing the best skills and personality development classes; as these are a must in top diploma colleges like us. With these diploma programs in hand, a student can excel at any time in an interview and can become a HR Professional’s favorite candidate in the process.
|04.||Biomedical Waste Management|
|03.||Fundamentals of Computer|
|07.||Fundamentals of Computer Lab|
|01.||Applied Anatomy & Physiology Related to Dialysis Technology|
|02.||Applied Aspects of Pathology & Microbiology|
|03.||Pharmacology Related to Dialysis Technology|
|04.||Basic Concepts of Nutrition|
|05.||Principles of Management|
|06.||Constitution of India|
|07.||English & Communication Skills|
|01.||Basics of Dialysis Therapy|
|02.||Medical Law & Ethics|
|07.||Clinical Medicine Lab|
|01.||Introduction to National Health care system|
|02.||Introduction of Dialysis Technology|
|05.||Basics of Blood Banking|
|06.||Applied of Dialysis Technology|
|01.||Applied Dialysis Therapy|
How to Apply
You can fill-up the Admission Enquiry Form below if you have any queries regarding the admission procedure of Diploma in Optometry. Now, if you are unable to decide on which program to choose, feel free to reach out to us via the FREE tele-counseling option. If you have decided that you must pursue Diploma in Optometry and start a rewarding career in the on-going process then go ahead and fill-up the Online Application now.
- January 29, 2023
- December 7, 2022