Diploma in Panchakarma is a 2 years diploma course in the domain of Ayurveda. The main purpose of this program is by covering the various field of Ayurveda make applicants proficient enough to carry on their own practice by opening their clinic as well as score well in future organizations. It is a career presenting in nature and provides various job opportunities for candidates after its successful completion.
Upon completion, Pahchakarma Technicians are able to:
- Perform all Ayurvedic hands-on Shamanatherapies in a clinic or private practice with an emphasis on utilizing the techniques for purposes of pacification. Shamana includes external calming procedures & regimen without internal cleansing.
- Perform Pahchakarma therapies in connection with a Pahchakarma program, under the guidance of a qualified Ayurvedic Practitioner or Ayurvedic Doctor, with an emphasis on utilizing the therapies for purposes of Shamanaand Shodhana Chikitsa. Shodhana includes detoxification & purification procedures and requires the advanced clinical knowledge of an Ayurvedic Doctor.
After doing Diploma in Panchkarma depending upon your aptitude, interest and skill set, you can work in the following areas:
- Medical officer/doctor at government and private Ayurvedic hospitals.
- Health center
- Academic(Teaching at U.G./PG institutions)
- Research(Central,state,private Institutions)
- Medical Tourism
- Ayurveda SspecialityCentres(Panchakarma,Ksharsutra,Netra)
- National Ayush Mission
For National Students
- Intermediate (10+2) or its equivalent in any stream with a minimum of 50 % marks.
For International Students
- The eligibility criterion for all programs for international applicants is minimum 50% in the qualifying examination and having studied the pre-requisite subjects for admission in to the desired program.
|01.||Basic principles of Ayurved|
|02.||Anatomy and Physiology of Human Body|
|03.||Panchkarma part I|
1. Anatomy & Physiology, Yogic Shatkarma, pranayama, bandh & Mudras
2. Note Book (A&P, Yoga)
|02.||Energy centers of Body|
|03.||Panchkarma part II|
1. Panchkarma, Yogic Shatkarma, pranayama, bandh & Mudras
2. Note Book (A&P, Yoga)
|01.||Pharmacology of medicinal plant|
|02.||Yoga, Naturopathy and wellbeing|
|03.||Ayurveda cooking and medicated oil making and essential oil making|
1. Panchkarma Treatment
2. Medicinal Plants
3. Ayurved Cooking
5. Note Book
|01.||Contemporary Techniques of Panchkarma|
|02.||Yoga and Meditation|
|03.||Ayurvedic & Yogic Diet and Lifestyle|
1. Ayurvedic Beauty Treatment
2. Note Book
How to Apply
You can fill-up the Admission Enquiry Form below if you have any queries regarding the admission procedure of B. Sc. in Yoga & Naturopathy. Now, if you are unable to decide on which program to choose, feel free to reach out to us via the FREE tele-counseling option. If you have decided that you must pursue B. Sc. in Yoga & Naturopathy and start a highly-rewarding career then go ahead and fill-up the Online Application now.