The student will be able to use technology tools, software packages, effective communication and teamwork to enhance organizational efficiency and problem solving in the hospitality aspects
The student will be able to demonstrate professional demeanor, critical thinking, problem solving attitude, and leadership needed for the managerial positions in the hospitality industry
The student will be able to identify the contemporary social problems, exploring the opportunities for social entrepreneurship, designing business solutions and demonstrate ethical standards in organizational decision making
Master in International Hospitality and Tourism Management is a program offered by OSGU, Hisar, Haryana that was drafted with the following objectives:
- The students shall be able to practice and exhibit the in depth industry integrated operational knowledge, technical skills regarding front office, housekeeping, F&B service and food production in hospitality industry.
- It provides a platform to the students to become familiar with the practical aspects of the hospitality industry.
- An avenue is presented to them to move into hotels, resorts, banquets, hospitals airlines and catering. Academia is also an option open to them as a career.
- The program will give operational experience in industry through the way of industrial training.
Understanding leadership roles at various levels of the organization and leading teams
Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of hospitality management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments
Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of changing trends in the hospitality industry
Students will get opportunities in different International Tourism Companies like:
- Thomas Cook
- Cox & Kings
Minimum percentage and others criteria for admission will be as per UGC/ Concerned Regulatory Bodies.
Provided below are the criteria that need to be met for the given course.
For National Students
- Bachelor Degree of 3 years or its equivalent.
For International Students
- Rule framed by University Grants Commission (UGC) and notified in its website www.ugc.ac.in will be followed for deciding the eligibility and admission of International students to various courses offered in Om Sterling Global University, Hisar.
How to Apply
If the program fascinates you yet you are not able to decide upon the right one to choose, you can acquire our Free Tele Counselling session. In case you have any issues or queries regarding the admission, you can fill out the Admission Enquiry form and we shall reach out to you within 24 hours. If you have made up your mind about going ahead with the program, you can fill out the Online Application Form.