M.Sc. Computer Science is a 2-year program catering to the needs of people interested in the field of computers. Candidates who want to join this course must have passed a second class honors or above in the domain of Computer Science, Mathematics or must have a background of other numerate or computing-related fields.
- The Master degree in computer science can provide a foundation for a career in technology research and development
- Jobs in the computer science industry can typically be found in a company’s information technology department, a government agency, or a non-profit entity
- For individuals already working in the information technology sector, a master’s degree program may provide a career boost by enabling professionals to expand their expertise in the field
- For example, a master’s degree program gives students specialized skills in one or more areas of technology, including network security, software development, or artificial intelligence
- Like other master programs, this programme in OSGU allows students to build upon prior knowledge and focus their education on specific areas that are of great interest to them.
- Great stress is given by the faculty towards application-oriented subjects, covering various methodologies to develop software products efficiently by utilizing advanced networking technologies and application software as a part of the M.Sc Computer Science syllabus.
- In OSGU, This degree allows students to increase their knowledge and understanding of computers and their systems, to prepare them for advanced positions in the workforce.
- Network and Computer Systems Administrators
- Computer Systems Analysts
- Computer Network Architects
- Software Developers
- Computer and Information Research Scientists
- Senior Database Administrators
- Senior Web Developers
- UNIX System Administrator
- Android Software Developer/Engineer
- Mobile Application Developer
Minimum percentage and others criteria for admission will be as per UGC/ Concerned Regulatory Bodies.
Provided below are the criteria that need to be met for the given course.
For National Students
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline or equivalent.
For International Students
- Rule framed by University Grants Commission (UGC) and notified in its website www.ugc.ac.in will be followed for deciding the eligibility and admission of International students to various courses offered in Om Sterling Global University, Hisar.
The program syllabus is drafted in such a way that the students are prepared for their professional field. Various aspects of the field are covered neatly and at length so that overall development is ensured. With this kind of curriculum, the students gain much more than just the theoretical knowledge of the area. The aspirants are made capable in a manner that they will be left with multiple choices of career in the concerned field.
|01.||Mathematical Foundations of Computer Science|
|02.||OOPS Using C++ & Java|
|03.||Database Management System|
|06.||Practical Lab based on MCSC-003|
|07.||Practical Lab based on MCSC-002|
|01.||Advanced Java Programming|
|04.||Data Communication & Networks|
|06.||Practical Lab based on MCSC-009 &MCSC-013|
|07.||Practical Lab based on MCSC-011|
|04.||Data Mining & Warehousing|
|05.||Network Security & Cryptography|
|06.||Practical Lab based on MCSC-018|
|07.||ractical Lab based on MCSC-019|
|01.||Design & Analysis of Algorithm|
|03.||Enterprise Resource Planning|
How to Apply
Any queries you have about the admissions and related matters, you can fill out the Admission Enquiry form; if you are unable to make a decision on deciding the program, book a free tele-counseling session with us; If you are sure about a program you are enrolling for, you can go ahead fill out the online application.