M.Sc. in Yoga Science and Therapy stands for Master of Science in Yoga Science and Therapy. This programme is normally called post graduate degree. This programme is a two year upper postgraduate degree level programme in four semesters. The syllabus of this program is more science based. The entire programme covers Yoga Philosophy, Yoga Therapy, Fundamentals of Naturopathy, Naturopathy treatments, Research Methodology, Human Anatomy, Physiology Psychological Processes, Teaching Methodology, Applied Psychology, Stress Management techniques, Applications of Yoga and Naturopathy, Internship for building confidence in students, so that after the completion of two years programme they can start their professional life smoothly.
The post graduate programme will be focus on
- Enabling the graduate degree holders to acquire expert and scientific knowledge of research methodology, teaching methodology, philosophical & psychological aspects of yoga & naturopathy.
- It assists to produce skilled yoga/naturopathy/therapist for teaching positions.
- It enables the understanding of subjects to improve the quality of their personal and professional life.
- In last semester students can do research to explore themselves by taking dissertation work.
- Develop scientific writing and communication skill.
- Understand research ethics and ensure quality of honesty and integrity in research and profession.
The M.Sc. in Yoga Science and Therapy offered at OSGU is designed to acquire necessary knowledge in the area of Yoga Science and Therapy. In this programme the students will be involved in the whole process of Yoga Science & Therapy practices from the initial concept through to delivery and the outcome of the program will be to make them employable in Health & Therapy Sector. After full two years of study in Yoga Science & Therapy students will develop skills and competencies, and they can start their own yoga and naturopathy centre or they can associate with any organization related to Yoga Science & Therapy. If student wants to enhance their knowledge in the field of research, they can go for M.Phil. or Ph.D. after this master’s degree.
- Teaching and research
- Health and Wellness Sector
- Training Sectors
Minimum percentage and others criteria for admission will be as per UGC/ Concerned Regulatory Bodies.
Provided below are the criteria that need to be met for the given course.
For National Students
- Bachelor degree or its equivalent.
For International Students
- Rule framed by University Grants Commission (UGC) and notified in its website www.ugc.ac.in will be followed for deciding the eligibility and admission of International students to various courses offered in Om Sterling Global University, Hisar.
|01.||Yog Sutra of Patanjali|
|02.||Foundation of Yoga|
|03.||Science of Naturopathy|
|05.||Human Anatomy, and Physiology-I|
|06.||Yoga Skills & Prowess-I – Practical|
|01.||Hath Yoga Pradipika|
|02.||Yoga Therapy for Common Ailments-I|
|03.||Yoga Therapy for Common Ailments-II|
|04.||Human Anatomy & Physiology-II|
|05.||Yoga & Mental Health|
|06.||Yoga Skill & Prowess-II Practical|
|01.||Health & Diet|
|03.||Methods of Teaching Yoga and Value Education|
|04.||Shrimad Bhagwad Geeta and SamkhayaKarika|
|05.||Yoga Therapy Techniques- Practical|
|06.||Methods of Scientific Writing and Synopsis Presentation- Practical|
|02.||Integrated Alternate Therapy|
|03.||Business Management in Yoga Startups|
|04.||Advance Yoga Technique- Practical|
How to Apply
You can fill-up the Admission Enquiry Form below if you have any queries regarding the admission procedure of B. Sc. in Yoga & Naturopathy. Now, if you are unable to decide on which program to choose, feel free to reach out to us via the FREE tele-counseling option. If you have decided that you must pursue B. Sc. in Yoga & Naturopathy and start a highly-rewarding career then go ahead and fill-up the Online Application now.