This course is designed for practical learning, therefore, most concepts will be linked with hands-on training, where students will be expected to work with marketing datasets, dummy display ads, virtual website optimization, SEO based on instructions in lectures and class discussions. The live experience of analyzing responses with analytical software, the launching of dummy display ads, creating optimization of website through Google AdWords are some of the key features of the programme.
To truly harness the potential of internet marketing/online marketing and effectively leverage its impact on consumers, we need to have strong foundations in Digital Marketing. We offer a certificate program in Digital Media & Marketing, where the program focuses on:
- Exploring the emerging tools offered by the internet.
- Access the realm of social media
- Understand and estimate the mindset of the online consumer.
- Design tools to enhance online consumer experiences.
- Monitor, evaluate and iterate traffic-building activities for marketers.
- Evaluate internet-marketing metrics and identify KPI.
- Intergrade digital marketing and traditional marketing efforts.
- Benefit the marketers through better consumer segmentation, forecasting consumer trends and consumer analytics.
- Extracting consumer DNA and aid decision making in marketing.
- Understand what social media is, the various channels through which it operates, and its role inmarketing strategy
- Use principles of consumer and social psychology to develop social media content and campaigns thatengage consumers.
- Draw on knowledge about word-of-mouth marketing to develop effective approaches for propagatingideas, messages, products, and behaviors across social networks.
- Measure the impact of a social media campaign in terms of a specific marketing objective
- Digital and Social Media Content Creator
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Digital Media Marketing Executive
- Digital marketing intern
- Link Building specialist
- Google Ads specialist
- Email marketing specialist
- Web Analyst
- Online reputation executive
Minimum percentage and others criteria for admission will be as per UGC/ Concerned Regulatory Bodies.
Provided below are the criteria that need to be met for the given course.
For National Students
- 10+2 or its equivalent.
For International Students
- Rule framed by University Grants Commission (UGC) and notified in its website www.ugc.ac.in will be followed for deciding the eligibility and admission of International students to various courses offered in Om Sterling Global University, Hisar.
The syllabus of the program plays a major role in how the students turn out for the profession. The syllabi drafted by the School of Media and Journalism are detailed and cover the necessary components to ensure a complete and overall education of the students. Given below is the syllabus for BA in Journalism and Mass Communication –
How to Apply
If the program fascinates you yet you are not able to decide upon the right one to choose, you can acquire our Free Tele Counselling session. In case you have any issues or queries regarding the admission, you can fill out the Admission Enquiry form and we shall reach out to you within 24 hours. If you have made up your mind about going ahead with the program, you can fill out the Online Application Form.