B. Pharm Practice (Bridge course), is a degree certificate course conducted as per the Pharmacy Council of India regulation 2014. The purpose of this course is to provide an additional qualification to the Diploma registered pharmacists. The course provides advanced specialization for the Diploma students in the areas of Clinical therapeutics/pharmacy practice and achieves a graduate degree in these advanced areas and work at similar status with other members of the healthcare team. It also provides an opportunity to undertake advanced research studies and qualifications in the areas.
- Enrichment of theoretical knowledge and comprehensive skills
- To provide hands on training in the field of Clinical, Hospital & Community pharmacy
- To incorporate clinical activities to promote health care and pharmaceutical care.
- To infuse professional responsibilities and ethical standards among the students to provide healthcare to society.
- To build leadership quality
- Students elucidate patient care in performing medication counseling, medication history,
medication chart review and interpretations of Clinical laboratory datawhich impacts on
- Students work with healthcare team to analyze and provide solution for the critical cases in hospitals/Clinics for improved therapy outcome and better patient compliance.
The course provides opportunity to diploma candidates in Pharmacy to undertake advanced studies in Clinical Pharmacotherapy and Practice areas and attend to community Pharmacy, Practice and clinical requirements as a graduate Pharmacy professional and work at equivalent positions and status vis a vis other healthcare professionals.
- Students can practice in community pharmacies, hospitals, clinics, extended care facilities and regulatory agencies.
- Sales & Marketing job sector also hires maximum number of pharmacy graduates.
- One can also work in retail stores of medicines. After registering with the state Pharmacy Council,
- open chemist/drug shop and sell medicines as per doctors prescription
Minimum percentage and others criteria for admission will be as per UGC/ Concerned Regulatory Bodies.
Provided below are the criteria that need to be met for the given course.
For National Students
- 1. Pass in Diploma (Pharmacy)
- A registered Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act.
- A Minimum of four years of pharmacy practice experience in a community or hospital
For International Students
- Rule framed by University Grants Commission (UGC) and notified in its website www.ugc.ac.in will be followed for deciding the eligibility and admission of International students to various courses offered in Om Sterling Global University, Hisar.
The syllabus of the program plays a major role in how the students turn out for the profession. The syllabi drafted by the School of Pharmaceutical Science are detailed and cover the necessary components to ensure a complete and overall education of the students. Given below is the syllabus for B Pharmacy.
|01.||Pathophysiologyand Pharmacotherapeutics I|
|02.||Pathophysiology and Pharmacotherapeutics II|
|03.||Pharmacy Practice I|
|04.||Pharmacy Practice II|
|06.||Social Pharmacy I|
|06.||Case presentation,Seminar, Assignments|
|01.||Pathophysiologyand Pharmacotherapeutics III|
|02.||Pathophysiology and Pharmacotherapeutics IV|
|03.||Pharmacy Practice III|
|04.||Pharmacy Practice IV|
|05.||Social Pharmacy II|
|06.||Case presentation, Seminar, Assignments|
How to Apply
Any queries you have about the admissions and related matters, you can fill out the Admission Enquiry form; if you are unable to make a decision on deciding the program, book a free tele-counseling session with us; If you are sure about a program you are enrolling for, you can go ahead fill out the online application.