National Conference On Recent Trends and Emerging Scenario of Special Education in India
“”Recent Trends and Emerging Scenario of Special Education in India”
SPECIAL REFERENCE NEP 2020
(7 & 8 April 2023)
(OSGU, HISAR, HARYANA)
CHAIRMAN SPECIAL OLYMPIC, BHARAT
School of Teacher Education
Department of Special Education
Om Sterling Global University
Hisar -125001 (Haryana), India
OM STERLING GLOBAL UNIVERSITY, HISAR (HARYANA)
Om Sterling Global University, established in 2019, under Haryana Private Universities Act, dedicates itself to achieve its vision, mission and objectives through academic excellence in all spheres of knowledge. OSGU has fully-developed institutional land with lush green campus and modern infrastructure which provides excellent academic atmosphere. In line with its vision and mission, the campus has been designed and developed with great sense of aesthetics to provide eco-friendly environment and ambience to stimulate hunger for learning. As a temple of education, this University aims at producing world class academicians and leaders in all spheres of life by embedding in its student’s high moral values, commitment to excellence, and zeal for incessant pursuit of knowledge.
School of Teacher Education invites professionals from interdisciplinary fields for the formal, informal and open-ended exchanges of ideas with a view to discuss and promote sustainable policies for inclusion in special education. Ideas, Research and Innovations are the dominions of this conference which is an effort to bring together researchers, academics and policymakers. The major objectives of the conference are:
- To create an environment to discuss inclusion policies for special education children.
- To strengthen the implementation of current policies and discuss the evolving trends in inclusion of children with special needs.
- To promote participation for sustainable living for special need population.
- To create a space for collaborative links between academicians and policy makers.
The major themes (but not limited to) for the conference will be:
The conference will include invited talks, research papers and poster presentation with following sub-themes:
- Equity and Inclusion in special education in India. Inclusion of skill based training course.
- Challenges and opportunities in special education.
- Vocational Rehabilitation and Empowerment. Evolving recent trends in Special education
- Right of persons with disabilities in education system NEP 2020
- New teaching technique in special Education
- Advantage of RPWD act in NEP 2020
- Implementation of NEP 2020 in our education system
- Act and Policies Legal aspect and social security of NEP 2020 for Divyangjan and CWSN
- Implementation and impact of rehabilitation technique of divyangjan in NEP 2020
- Successful and failure point of implementation of education system in NEP 2020
- Curriculum framework for special needs Children in NEP2020
- Recent trends of education for CWSN Education Status for CWSN in India
- Advance techniques and methods of teaching for CWSN
- Implementation and advantage of math n science in vocation education for CWSN
- Role of special education in Divyangjan for family, society and community
- Role of yoga, Naturopathy for Divyangjan Rehabilitation
- NEP 2020 change the special education and education system in India.
Call for papers
National Conference on “Recent Trends and Emerging Scenario of Special Education in India special reference NEP 2020” invites research papers from the best of scholars and academicians across the country within the disciplines/ fields of study related with the theme of conference.
You are cordially invited to share your research findings in respective fields with the eminent audience present in the conference.
Please submit your academic and scientific abstracts/full papers in the conference. Selected submitted papers will be published in proceedings of the National Conference with ISBN number. The proceeding will be submitted to Google Scholar etc. for indexing.
Guidelines for submission:
- Names of author/co-authors, their affiliations, addresses, E-mail and phone numbers should be clearly mentioned.
- It should be typed in Times New Roman, 12 pt, with line space of 1.5 with one inch margin on each side.
- The text should be justified on both the ends and should start with a title, followed by authors’ details, abstract and keywords.
- Title should be descriptive and concise and should not exceed 40 words. The paper should be restricted to 1500 words with tables and figures (or a maximum of 6 pages on A4 sized paper).
- E-mail the paper, in a MS Word file to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Two main papers will be announced in the valedictory session of the conference. Certificate for Participants and Paper Presentations will be provided.
Mr. Jitendra Kumar Mishra 9532643853