PGYT stands for Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga Science and Therapy. It is one year post graduate diploma programme covers in two semesters. The entire programme covers Theoretical & Practical aspects, Yoga Philosophy, Yoga Therapy, Fundamentals of Naturopathy, Naturopathy treatment, Human Anatomy and Physiology, Applications of Yoga and Naturopathy, so that after the completion of one year programme they can start their professional life smoothly.
The post graduate programme will be focus on
- Enabling the graduate degree holders to acquire expert and scientific knowledge of yoga & naturopathy.
- It assists to produce skilled yoga/naturopathy trainer for teaching positions.
- It enables the understanding of subjects to improve the quality of their personal and professional life.
The P.G. Diploma in Yoga Science and Therapy offered at OSGU is designed to acquire necessary knowledge in the area of Yoga & Naturopathy philosophy and techniques. In this programme the students will be involved in the process of Yoga & Naturopathy practices from the initial concept through to delivery and the outcome of the program will be to make them employable in Health & Wellness sector. After full one years of study in Yoga and Naturopathy students will develop skills and competencies, and they can start their own yoga and naturopathy centre or they can associate with any organization related to Yoga and Naturopathy. If student wants to enhance their knowledge they can go for M.Sc. in Yoga and Naturopathy after this P.G. Diploma.
- Health and Wellness Sector
- Training Sectors
Minimum percentage and others criteria for admission will be as per UGC/ Concerned Regulatory Bodies.
Provided below are the criteria that need to be met for the given course.
For National Students
- Bachelor degree or its equivalent
For International Students
- Rule framed by University Grants Commission (UGC) and notified in its website www.ugc.ac.in will be followed for deciding the eligibility and admission of International students to various courses offered in Om Sterling Global University, Hisar.
|01.||Yog Sutra of Patanjali|
|02.||Foundation of Yoga|
|03.||Science of Naturopathy|
|05.||Human Anatomy, and Physiology- I|
|01.||Hath Yogic Texts|
|03.||Geeta and Upanishad|
|04.||Human Anatomy, and Physiology-II|
|05.||Applied Statistics in Yoga|
|06.||Yoga Skills & Prowess|
|07.||Therapy and Naturopathy|
How to Apply
You can fill-up the Admission Enquiry Form below if you have any queries regarding the admission procedure of M.A. in Yoga & Naturopathy. Now, if you are unable to decide on which program to choose, feel free to reach out to us via the FREE tele-counseling option. If you have decided that you must pursue M.A. in Yoga & Naturopathy and start a highly-rewarding career then go ahead and fill-up the Online Application now.