This course is designed for aspiring industry leaders in the sector around the world enhance your understanding of your challenges faced by modern hospitality and tourism managers. Build your knowledge of contemporary theory and practice in the industry. Learn alongside a multidisciplinary group of global professionals with different background and experiences. Gain real life, world spanning insights into current trends and issues in hospitality and tourism.
The MBA in Hotel Management from the School of Hospitality Management (SHM) is a program offered by OSGU aimed at the following objectives:
- This course aim to train the students in areas like accounting, hospitality law, human resource management, financial management.
- Our objective is at preparing professionals for various roles the hospitality and tourism industry.
- Critically analyses different statistical interpretation including and evaluation of impact of tourism in the world culture.
After this course students will be able to perform the following operations:
- Interpret practical, theory and personal skills required for senior management role within a variety of international hotel organization.
- Synthesize strategic, organization and marketing processes of a commercial hospitality enterprise within the context of the global nature of business.
- Cultivate a professional management attitude by nurturing the creative development of innovation ideas and solutions.
Om sterling global university aims at preparing students for multilevel diversions in various fields such as
- Human resource
The students will be placed in international chain category hotels such as:
IHG (Intercontinental Hotels’ Group)
- Marriott hotels
Minimum percentage and others criteria for admission will be as per UGC/ Concerned Regulatory Bodies.
Provided below are the criteria that need to be met for the given course.
For National Students
- Bachelor Degree of 3 years or its equivalent.
For International Students
- Rule framed by University Grants Commission (UGC) and notified in its website www.ugc.ac.in will be followed for deciding the eligibility and admission of International students to various courses offered in Om Sterling Global University, Hisar.
How to Apply
Any queries you have about the admissions and related matters, you can fill out the Admission Enquiry form; if you are unable to make a decision on deciding the program, book a free tele-counseling session with us; If you are sure about a program you are enrolling for, you can go ahead fill out the online application.