M. Sc. in Statistics is a 2-year full-time postgraduate course at Om Sterling Global University, Hisar, Haryana that is dedicated to providing the best and highest quality of education to the aspiring students in this domain. The program has been diligently drafted to enable the students take a glimpse of the future. With the ever-increasing demand of M. Sc. in Statistics more number of students are trying to enroll themselves in this branch so that they enjoy a great life and career ahead. The course will make you ever ready to face modern world challenges and requirements with utmost confidence.
The program of M. Sc. in Statistics is designed to render the basic and advance study in Statistics for the students. For the students who want to complete their M.Phil. /Ph.D. in Statistics, this course provides them an opportunity to acquire as well as develop the required skill-set and expertise relevant to their research interests.
The M. Sc. in Statistics degree program at School of Applied Sciences (SAS), Om Sterling Global University, Hisar, has the following program objectives.
- Focusing on fundamental research and applications of Statistics
- Develop the skills among the students to make them excel anywhere
- Impart effective knowledge and develop scientific research skills in Statistics
- Assist the students in research and analysis endeavors in the domain of Statistics
- Assist the students to Understand, implement and interpreted the general and specific research patterns in the domain of Statistics.
- The program outcome of M. Sc. in Statistics is to produce world-class professionals in the niche of Statistics. The program has been diligently drafted keeping all the modern world trends in minds because as one of the top colleges of Hisar, Haryana we comprehend that besides theoretical and practical aspects of a subject, an aspiring student also needs hands-on approach and learning via experimentation that goes beyond typical classroom approach. Here, we make the students ready to get deployed in private, public, or government sector and assist them having a successful career.
The career path to M. Sc. in Statistics is paved with numerous amazing opportunities that lead to happy and successful life. Along with great engineers, lawyers, doctors, and scientists of the world also needs top-notch experts in Statistics who possess a great understanding of Statistics and its relevant methodologies. By completing this 2-year course of M. Sc. in Statistics at Om Sterling Global University, Hisar, Haryana, and student will be made acquainted with an ever-growing career whose real-time applications are limitless.
Now, as per the skill set, interest, and aptitude attained, a professional in M. Sc. in Statistics can opt for:
- Go for M.Phil. /Ph.D. Degree
- Business Analyst
- Data analyst
- Risk analyst
- Data Scientist
- Jobs in Teaching and Education
- Content analyst
Minimum percentage and others criteria for admission will be as per UGC/ Concerned Regulatory Bodies.
Provided below are the criteria that need to be met for the given course.
For National Students
- Bachelor Degree in Science with relevant subject.
For International Students
- Rule framed by University Grants Commission (UGC) and notified in its website www.ugc.ac.in will be followed for deciding the eligibility and admission of International students to various courses offered in Om Sterling Global University, Hisar.
How to Apply
You can fill-up the Admission Enquiry Form below if you have any queries regarding the admission procedure of M.Sc Statistics. Now, if you are unable to decide on which program to choose, feel free to reach out to us via the FREE tele-counseling button. If you have decided that you pursueM.Sc Statistics and start a highly-rewarding career in this domain then go ahead and fill-up the Online Application now.
- June 24, 2022
The government of India has announced the Agneepath scheme for the recruitment of the youth of India in the Indian Armed Forces. More Details Click Here
- June 14, 2022
Law is a field of study, research, and practice in India that applicants can pursue at the undergraduate (UG), postgraduate (PG), or doctorate (Ph.D.) level. Law […]
- June 13, 2022
Our country’s tourist and hospitality sectors are steadily expanding, as is the demand for hotel rooms. India is a popular tourist destination, and the benefits of […]
- June 11, 2022
A Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) can assist professionals in advancing their careers, boosting their pay, and growing in their positions. Many businesses demand an MBA […]
- June 8, 2022
Computer Science Engineering (CSE) is a popular educational course that emphasizes computer programming and networking fundamentals. Many engineering students have chosen this specialization because it helps […]
- May 19, 2022
- April 25, 2022
- April 22, 2022
- April 21, 2022
We observe that today the business has become more complex and challenging on account of the permeation of ICT in all sectors of the economy. […]
- April 21, 2022
Critical Analysis of the Failure of Air India Limited: A Case Study INTRODUCTION In India, the civil aviation industry has emerged as one of the country’s […]