Not only theoretically, but all our students are helped in achieving their professional and career related goals with the help of our very distinct cell i.e. The Career Ladder Cell. This cell continuously works to help students in acquiring the skills which are required in the modern corporate world to obtain the jobs. These employability skills are incorporated among our students by building a mutual partnership among all our alumni, different industrial units, faculty members and our students. This cell provides an opportunity to learn and grow for better excellence in career through inculcating the high order employable skills.
The distinct features of this cell are:
- Conducting career counseling sessions on one to one basis.
- Assisting students to develop and implement successful job search strategies.
- Organizing Expert Lectures from Industries, GD, Debate, and other programs to provide training and practice to the students about in-group behaviour and leadership skills.
- Co-ordinating summer trainings/internship programmes.
- Conducting Professional and Technical Tests to revive knowledge and basic understanding of the subjects.
- Organizing Mock Interviews to enable the students to face real time work scenarios through regular mock interview sessions.
- Facilitating Presentation Skills and Workshops to enhance communication skills.
- Work in association with faculty members, department heads and administration to integrate career planning with academic curriculum.
- Providing resources and activities to facilitate the career planning process.
- Assisting different companies in recruiting candidates as per their requirements.
- Informing students about the various job opportunities available in the corporate world.