About the Programme
The objective of M.Sc.- Pharma program is to impart effective knowledge and practical training and technical skills in pharmaceutical sciences including aspects of synthesis, formulation, development, analysis and quality assurance of various pharmaceutical ingredients. This course will also aid the students in developing an interdisciplinary and holistic approach in the pharmaceuticals for societal cause.
Why M. Sc. – Pharma?
The M.Sc.- Pharma program will equip the students with the fundamental comprehension about the various concepts of pharmaceutics and its allied field and make them capable of in-depth analytical and critical thinking in order to identify, formulate and solve the issues related to Pharmaceutical Industry, Regulatory Agencies, Hospital Pharmacy & Community Pharmacy. These world-class pharmacists will be competent of being employed in the health sector, pharmaceutical industries, research laboratories, medical institutes. They will also be capable of opting for higher studies, academics and research and thus participate in knowledge dissemination and creation.
- Have ability to apply the acquired knowledge into providing preliminary solutions in specific areas such as the synthesis, formulation.
- One can practice as registered pharmacist & open own pharmacy store with licence of Pharmacy Council of India
- Course is relatively easy and provides practical / hands on experience
- One can upgrade their qualification by joining B.Pharm. Practice course which permits pharmacists to get a degree along with their work
- Create awareness in society about the effective and safe use of medicines.
|Fee Per Semester||Fee Per Year|
|For National Students||30,000||60,000/-|
|For International Students||----||----|
|For National Students|| |
|For International Students|