TRAINING AND PLACEMENT ACTIVITIES AT OSGU
ACADEMIA INDUSTRY INTERFACE
RESOURCE DEVELOPMENTAL ACTIVITIES
ACQUIRING AFFILIATION WITH CORPORATE UNITS
TRACKING GOVERNMENT’S INITIATIVES
- Regular contact to corporate leaders and their HR department.
- Soliciting cooperation from corporates for designing the syllabus and course curriculum.
- Conducting workshops, seminar, industrial visits, and industry expert lectures etc. for students
- Planning and executive On-Campus as well as Off-Campus placement drives for our graduating students in their final year of study.
- Assisting students for pursuing their summer internships and projects at corporate houses.
- Providing on job training in OSGU as well as at nearby industries.
- The Active ED Cell helps in grooming the entrepreneur skills among students.
- Regular debate, discussions and analytical session among various aspects of corporate working and issues.
- Regular personality development sessions for students.
- Practice of Mock interviews as well as online-cum-offline (face to face) interview sessions