About the Programme
D.pharma or diploma in pharmacy is a 2 year full time diploma course divided into yearly examination. The course has been designed to prepare candidates to work under the supervision of a licensed pharmacist in hospitals, community pharmacies, and other pharmaceutical related fields.
The objects of course trains students in various aspects of pharmacy and makes them eligible to take multiple responsibilities in the pharmaceutical sector.
To encourage ethical principles and professional values to develop pharmacists with professional identity for identity for serving the society.
Why D. Pharmacy?
D.Pharm. program focuses on the study of biology, biochemistry, pharmaceutical chemistry, pharmacology, Human anatomy and physiology, dispensing etc. Its aim is to ensure the safe and effective use of pharmaceutical drugs. The course has been designed to prepare candidates to work under the supervision of a licensed pharmacist in hospitals,community pharmacies and other pharmaceuticla related fields.
Different types of job opportunities are available after diploma in pharmacy is done. Practicing as pharmacists in India. Work as dispenser in drug stores in Government hospitals, private hospitals, clinics, community health centers or private drug stores. After D.pharmacy you can start your own private drug store other than working for hospitals or private drug stores. After that you go for further studies like B.Pharma, Pharma.d, and M.Pharma.After completes master level course you work as a lecturer / instructor at relevant pharmacy schools or institutes
- The pharmacy professional ensure quality of the manufactured drugs.
- The pharmacy professional deals with the needs of pharmaceutical industry.
- Have ability to apply the acquired knowledge into providing preliminary solutions in specific areas such as the synthesis, formulation.
- One can practice as registered pharmacist & open own pharmacy store with licence of Pharmacy Council of India
- Course is relatively easy and provides practical / hands on experience
- One can upgrade their qualification by joining B.Pharm. Practice course which permits pharmacists to get a degree along with their work
- Create awareness in society about the effective and safe use of medicines.
|Fee Per Semester||Fee Per Year|
|For National Students||55,000||1,10,000/-|
|For International Students||----||----|
|For National Students|| |
|For International Students|