About the Programme
The objective of B.Tech. program is to inculcate the students with the basic knowledge of engineering and to excel in technical profession/ industry and/or higher education by providing a strong foundation in mathematics, science and engineering.
Under graduate students is prepared to become a technically qualified engineer to address complex problems and be able to apply learned skills in engineering careers.
The students who have undergone B.Tech. program will have:
- an ability to apply principles of mathematics, science and engineering in a variety of contexts.
- an ability to use the techniques, skills and tools necessary for science and engineering practice.
- an ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
Who should opt?
- Candidates who have keen passion in Engineering and Technology and its related areas.
- Candidates who have the ability to use scientific methods and rules to solve issues.
- Candidates who had the dream of becoming an entrepreneur.
|Fee Per Semester||Fee Per Year|
|For National Students||37,500||75,000|
|For International Students||800||1600|
|For National Students|| |
|For International Students||The eligibility criterion for all programs for international applicants is minimum 50% in the qualifying examination and having studied the pre-requisite subjects for admission in to the desired program.|