About the Programme
This 3 year degree programme of Yoga and Naturopathy helps
- To train individuals to become a Yoga Instructors/ Yoga Teachers/ Yoga Therapist.
- To impart the basic knowledge about Yoga, its basis and applications.
- To promote the awareness of positive health, personality development and psycho-spiritual evolution.
Why B. Sc. Yoga & Naturopathy?
The students will be involved in the whole process of yoga & naturopathy practices from the initial concept through to delivery and the outcome of the program will be to make them employable in Health Industry.
- Acquire necessary knowledge in the area of yoga &naturopathy Techniques.
- To develop skills and competencies through yoga& naturopathy Techniques.
Who can opt?
- Students who have a keen interest in building a healthy and flexible body can take up this degree programme.
- Suitable for students who want to cure diseases like depression, want to boost energy, enhance sleep, heighten concentration, reduce blood pressure, improve circulation, strengthen the immune system by natural means can take up this degree programme.
|Fee Per Semester||Fee Per Year|
|For National Students||32,500||65,000|
|For International Students||700||1400|
|For National Students|| |
|For International Students||The eligibility criterion for all programs for international applicants is minimum 50% in the qualifying examination and having studied the pre-requisite subjects for admission in to the desired program.|