About the Programme
Aim of Bachelor of Pharmacy program is to impart effective knowledge and practical training and technical skills in pharmaceutical sciences and help them develop and encourage an interdisciplinary and holistic approach in the pharmaceuticals for societal cause.
Why B. Pharmacy?
The Bachelor of Pharmacy programme will equip the students with the fundamental comprehension about the various concepts and theories of pharmaceutical science and its allied field and make them capable of in-depth analytical and critical thinking in order to assess, formulate and solve the issues related to Pharmaceutical Industry, Regulatory Authorities, Hospital Pharmacy, Community Pharmacy and Patient counselling. These world-class pharmacists will be competent of being employed in the health sector, pharmaceutical industries, research organizations, health care institutes as well as in hospitals. They will also be capable of opting for higher studies and research in various research fields of pharmacy and clinical research.
- Have ability to apply the acquired knowledge to provide preliminary solutions in specific areas such as the synthesis, formulation.
- One can practice as registered pharmacist in hospital & able to open own pharmacy store with licence of Pharmacy Council of India.
- Course is relatively easy and provides practical.
- One can upgrade their qualification by joining B.Pharm. Practice course which permits pharmacists to get a degree along with their work
- Create awareness in community about the rational use of medicines.
|Fee Per Semester||Fee Per Year|
|For National Students||30,000||60,000/-|
|For International Students||----||----|
|For National Students|| |
|For International Students||The eligibility criterion for all programs for international applicants is minimum 50% in the qualifying examination and having studied the pre-requisite subjects for admission in to the desired program.|